Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation uploaded by Khoùloud L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Matte is back and more modern than ever. Create that coveted, classic look in a fresh new way with this ultra-light, oil-free foundation made with a unique mattifying formula that won’t settle into lines, or leave your complexion looking dull, dry or out-dated. White Water Lily extract helps purify and control oil, while special radiance-enhancing pigments hide imperfections and illuminate the complexion. Hour after hour, skin feels fresh and refined and stays comfortably matte, so you can face the day without any worries. SPF 10. Ideal for combination to oily skin.

How To Apply:

Release the right amount onto the back of the hand and dab on with fingertips. Pay special attention to irregularities for perfect concealing action.

Gretchen G.
Gladwin, MI
I received a sample (1/2 oz) tube of this foundation from a friend in #4 Sand. The color is perfect for my light warm complexion. I love the smooth feeling upon application...kind of mousse-like and very light feeling on my skin. It took just a few little dabs for medium coverage for my whole face. What really sold me was the way it let my freckles show through but softened their appearance. It did absolute wonders for my pores and fine lines. The coverage and soft feeling on my skin lasted all day (through a tough13+ hour shift and some sweating and requiring just a light powdering at lunch). I'm truly impressed! Now to find a full size in my shade...looks like it might be discontinued😩
Riley B.
I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this product. It is worth the money. Firstly, it applies in a nice antibacterial tube so you do not need to worry about that. Secondly, it comes out in a nice pace, not too quickly or hard to squeeze. And the best and last part is that it is super hydrating and soft. Everyone will have different opinions on coverage but I absolutely love this. I only wish it was cheaper or had coupons.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I really love he Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation oil free for my oily combination skin. Theonly thing I wish they would better is the low SPF of 10. I think there should be at least an SPF of 25 for a product in this proce range. My skin never borke out with this one and it´s great to apply.
Abby G.
Columbus, OH
Love this product! Expensive but if you can splurge do it on this, nice that it includes an spf so you don't have to apply separate. Lightweight but still Full coverage. Lots of colors to match your skin tone. Not greasy. Will buy again and would recommend.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
Loveeee this foundation so much. Gives good coverage and natural flawless finish. It has so many benefits to it. It has SPF and is oil free which is good for people with acne or oily skin. It has a matte finish which I love.
Lisa h.
Great foundation for days when you need little to no coverage. I have combination skin . I love how nice the packaging looks. This brand lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this brand again but it is expensive
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
I love this foundation!!! it goes on very smoothly especially with a brush and I love that it is matte. Also a plus that it includes sun protection. I think that really the only downside is the price.
Bonnie H.
Brownwood, TX
I love this foundation. At the end of the day my skin still looks flawless. I love that it's matte because I can get slightly oily especially in the summer. Also I really like that it has a little spf so it helps protect me from the sun. This is an all time favorite!
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this product. keeps my face oily free all day. makes my makeup look nice through the whole day. was a first timer using this and not disappointed , pricey but worth the value
Lara S.
This Yves Saint Laurent foundation is excellent. It stays on and keeps your skin looking matte all day, even in humid weather conditions. It doesn't cake either, great product!

back