Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation

Matte is back and more modern than ever. Create that coveted, classic look in a fresh new way with this ultra-light, oil-free foundation made with a unique mattifying formula that won’t settle into lines, or leave your complexion looking dull, dry or out-dated. White Water Lily extract helps purify and control oil, while special radiance-enhancing pigments hide imperfections and illuminate the complexion. Hour after hour, skin feels fresh and refined and stays comfortably matte, so you can face the day without any worries. SPF 10. Ideal for combination to oily skin.

How To Apply:

Release the right amount onto the back of the hand and dab on with fingertips. Pay special attention to irregularities for perfect concealing action.

Onde posso comprar em Portugal? E na NET?
Is there ANYWHERE I can get this foundation? I loved it an, of course can’t find it anymore. I see others give it great reviews, yet no one can find it.  Not very smart marketing if they discontinued it!! Any info will be greatly appreciated, please please please tell me they didn’t discontinue it!!
How long does this last & does it keep you matte all day?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Alara O.
This makes me skin look flawless and is so super smooth. I'd recommend it under more makeup, and also alone. Great coverage!
Chasity V.
Port Orange, FL
Love this foundation gives such great coverage and such great quality definitely would recommend this one
Pakize K.
I really love he Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation oil free for my oily combination skin. Theonly thing I wish they would better is the low SPF of 10. I think there should be at least an SPF of 25 for a product in this proce range. My skin never borke out with this one and it´s great to apply.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
Loveeee this foundation so much. Gives good coverage and natural flawless finish. It has so many benefits to it. It has SPF and is oil free which is good for people with acne or oily skin. It has a matte finish which I love.
Daisy Z.
Great foundation is on the medium side of coverage last a pretty good time on the skin does feel hydrating but not oily on skin would recommend
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this product. keeps my face oily free all day. makes my makeup look nice through the whole day. was a first timer using this and not disappointed , pricey but worth the value
Lisa H.
Great foundation for days when you need little to no coverage. I have combination skin . I love how nice the packaging looks. This brand lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this brand again but it is expensive
Soumya G.
Beaverton, OR
Its works well with my skin. Mayt finish is really nice and no oil at all . Spf wirks well . Foundations blends well.
Liliana M.
Mercedes, TX
I like this foundation because its oil free my face is so oily and this is like the perfect fundation that makes my face not oily
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
I love this foundation!!! it goes on very smoothly especially with a brush and I love that it is matte. Also a plus that it includes sun protection. I think that really the only downside is the price.