Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Compact Foundation SPF 20 uploaded by Yasmaine M.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Experience new sensations with Matt Touch Compact Foundation! This extremely fine powdered compact foundation offers your complexion a sublimely radiant, matte and even finish throughout the day. Matt Touch Compact Foundation's ultrasoft and comfortable texture caresses the skin with the infinite softness of a powdery veil, leaving it naturally smooth and even. Your complexion radiates with a flawless and long-lasting matte finish thanks to the synergetic action of active ingredients with oil-regulating power and anti-shine powders. The texture of the skin is refined; it remains even and fresh for hours.

• Does this product stay long hours,and not have a yellowis...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a Matt makeup that will stay on a...1 Answers
  • I've been into YSL products, but the only thing is the pr...1 Answers
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite Powders to set my undereye. I am NC 45/ NC 50 in Mac and use Nars Creamy Radient concealer in Carmel or Mac longwear concealer in NW 40. I have dark undereye circles so foundation and concealer is a must, so this powder on top adds the perfect finish. Its so finely milled and pressed that it doesn't cake up. I hate that I love it so much, because i have hit pan and will puchase again.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love this foundation for being on-the-go and traveling. It's so nice to have it in your purse for touch ups throughout the day since it has an applicator in the compact. It does a nice job providing a matte look without looking blah. It also feels very light and soft on which is great for people like me who live in the south and hate the feeling of their face melting under all their makeup in summer!
Sarah T.
This amazing for people who want more coverage and a powder that will stay on. I use this to set my concealer under my eyes and it's perfect. I don't use this everyday though for my face because it's a heavier powder, but it is perfect when I'm going to an event and need more coverage and don't want my makeup to wear off at all.
Fifi M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I get oily at times, if yours looking for a powder that really locks it in for you, this will be your best friend. The packaging itself is just so perfect and the product follows. Perfect for those touch ups without looking cakey :)
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
I don't really use this powder as foundation i use it afterwards. First I apply moisturizer, and then I use the powder to fix everything in and get rid of that shine and it works very well it works at evening the tones on my face and it has a beautiful color to it that matches my skin tone, so it even covers over my blemishes. I don't wear much make up but this really helps
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
The best compact you will ever buy. I'm telling you, walk into Sephora and buy one. Great coverage, it can be heavy but you have to use a light hand when applying this. I highlight recommend this to everyone. It's super expensive , but it will last you, and will be happy you paid that much money for this.
Katrina P.
Great little foundation that you can keep with you at all times in your purse. The pros : Small, Matte finish, compact , great color , great staying power. Cons: Just a little bit drying on the skin. Still a great product though! Would recommend to friends.
Katelyn M.
ATLANTA, GA
I use this in combination with my Georgia Armani foundation during the winter and find that it's not too heavy. I also really like the YSL compact powder, but find this one to add more coverage when I'm breaking out.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This yes Saint Laurent Matt touch compact foundation in the no. 10 cinnamon is a really good foundation leaves skin looking with a glow j like this product last a long time and it's a really good product
Neiddy R.
Wylie, TX
Very silky and soft. Definatly worth the High price. It's very lightweight and the coverage is pretty sheer. It's perfect for sensitive skin! This foundation lasts all day but you may need to re apply.
Aaliyah B.
Buckeye, AZ
What do you use it for?
Yvonne H.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product stay long hours,and not have a yellowish tint?
Artleisa D.
I'm curios about this product. Has anyone tried it?
Yvonne H.
Bluefield, WV
I have been looking for a Matt makeup that will stay on all day, l work long hours,and have no time to touch up....
Jennifer N.
I've been into YSL products, but the only thing is the price. How is this powder foundation? Is it sheer or buildable coverage? Does it dry out?