BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Buy Yves Saint Laurent Mascaras - Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Infini Curl 06 Petrol Blue.

How To Apply:

Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

• Is this the 3D mascara stuff everyone is using?2 Answers
fati h.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of my favorite mascaras, it gives me such beautiful length and separation. It also doesn’t flake on me at the end of the day. It is a little pricey and I have to go over it with a another coat of a volumizing mascara
Stephanie A.
Dunn Loring, VA
I really really like this mascara! It goes on really clean and smooth. The brush is really thin so your eyelashes do not get clumpy, which is great!! The only downfall to this mascara is honestly the price.
Angelica R.
As much as i love the application and the look in the beginning i give it 3 hour wear and its already smudging on my lower lash line. I end up looking like a racoon .. only safe to use when im doing a smokey eye.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my eyelashes so long and gorgeous. I’ve bought multiple of these from Sephora. They are a little pricey but they are totally worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Valeria G.
Inglewood, CA
In my opinion, this purchase is not worth it. It is so expensive for what it's really worth. There's nothing I loved about it. I'd rather pay $7 for a Maybelline mascara to be honest.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Very pretty bright blue I do neutral color eyeshadow look and put this on my bottom lash for a pop of color it really thickens and ads volume and lenght.
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
Really love ysl and all there products. My eye color is blue and this mascara makes your eyes pop and very long lasting. 10/10 highly recommend
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
My favorite mascara when it comes to using high end actually does the job of making your lashes look longer and beauty
Jordyn B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this mascara. Doesn’t flake or run. Pretty pricey. But good product. Wouldn’t purchase again
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
After receiving this mascara as a gift, I have been using it daily since. My lashes are naturally black and curled, so I use mascara to gain length and volume. This mascara delivers on both! It makes my lashes long, voluminous and leaves the curl enhanced. I don't get clumpy lashes, but the formula is quite thick compared to other mascaras I have used, so I apply with a lighter hand to avoid clumps. A little mascara goes a long way, I do not need to put more product on my brush after removing it from the tube - the amount on the brush is enough for both eyes. This mascara dries quickly when on the lashes and does not flake, smear or smudge throughout the day - even in the hot Australian summer! I like it a lot, but in saying that, there are other options from the drugstore which provide just as lovely of a result. This mascara is a lovely high end treat and I do enjoy using it.
Whitney L.
Kingston Spgs, TN
Is this the 3D mascara stuff everyone is using?