Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof

A mascara that achieves high volume and a dramatic false lash effect. Now available in a waterproof formula.

This non-drying and waterproof formula is enriched with B5 pro-vitamin, which deepens, darkens, and leaves lashes look instantly thicker. The nylon fiber brush builds luscious volume, coating lashes from root to tip for a bold false-lash look.

How To Apply:

Start applying at the root of the lash on the outside of the eye. Apply the brush to the lash, pushing upwards and outwards at the same time with a zig-zag motion so that it separates the lashes while applying the mascara. On the inner lashes and the bottom lashes, use just the tip of the brush and apply to Individual lashes.

This so good mascara?? Is waterproof??
I've been trying to find a mascara that's waterproof but doesn't flake everywhere. I also have trouble with smudging because I have rather oily skin. Can anyone tell me how this holds up in relation to smudging and flaking?
My eyelashes seem to be very sensitive when I'm removing waterproof mascara. Half of mascaras are a pain to remove. Will this pull on my eyelashes when I try to remove it?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This mascara is awesome! Not only does it give you volume and length, it also smells great! By far my most favorite mascara!” in reviews
“Ok waterproof mask certainly the best use of pool one day my mask still intact impressive guao is good beautiful” in reviews
Richmond, British Columbia
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof uploaded by Rhea A.
I have always sticked to tarte's lights camera splashes wp, but after splurging on this I guess I would choose this over tarte. I never had a problem with this mascara clumping or wearing down my curl This gives me decent volume as well! I find that i need to comb up my lashes a few more times to keep my lashes separated which i don't mind as the formula is wet making it not clumpy and does not leave a spidery lash look. Never flaky and didn't give me reaction. The color is very black which makes my lashes look like fuller and existent! I love it to pieces. Until now I am still on a hunt for a mascara that can match this one up or can surpass what this can do for my lashes, if that's even possible.
Toronto, ON
Love how this mascara makes my eyelashes: Super long with volume and no clumpliness. There's a slight perfume-y scent that I notice when putting it on but the scent goes away and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It stays on all day and doesn't end up smudging around my eyes which is a problem I have with a lot of mascaras I've tried. I wish this mascara wasn't so expensive though because I find that the formula dries out faster than a lot of my other mascaras so I have to keep repurchasing such an expensive mascara. I usually stock up during Sephora's VIB sales.
Etobicoke, ON
YSL is just about my most favorite makeup brand as their products are effective and have luxurious packaging. This mascara is no different. It separates, lengthens, and maintains curl all day long. I really love it!
Guanajuato, Mexico
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof uploaded by Eugenia P.
I love this mascara and the color is amazing. It's a cool blue that pops my eyes. I love the pigmentation and the consistency. It's water prof and last all day long. Specially if you're going clubbing or at a long day party. It's perfect I love it. Plus it makes my eyelashes so long!
New Castle, DE
After receiving this mascara as a gift, I have been using it daily since. My lashes are naturally black and curled, so I use mascara to gain length and volume. This mascara delivers on both! It makes my lashes long, voluminous and leaves the curl enhanced. I don't get clumpy lashes, but the formula is quite thick compared to other mascaras I have used, so I apply with a lighter hand to avoid clumps. A little mascara goes a long way, I do not need to put more product on my brush after removing it from the tube - the amount on the brush is enough for both eyes. This mascara dries quickly when on the lashes and does not flake, smear or smudge throughout the day - even in the hot Australian summer! I like it a lot, but in saying that, there are other options from the drugstore which provide just as lovely of a result. This mascara is a lovely high end treat and I do enjoy using it.
Belper, Derbyshire
The wand is perfect for this mascara and it is super black. It adds a nice amount of volume, but very little length or curl. If you don’t like clumpy mascara, this one might not be for you. I usually have to brush through this with a separate brush to make it look nicer and more separated. This causes some irritation to my eyes unfortunately, so although it is a nice mascara - it’s not nice enough for me to spend a lot of money on again.
I love this mascara, I have been using it for years.. I have thin, light brown lashes and it makes them thick and long. I love the purple color, sometime people notice and ask if I have on purple mascara and I say YES, and I love it. My only complaint is that I wish it was less expensive.
cairo
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof uploaded by MaramAnwar A.
i like this mascara but i feel like it clumps my eyelashes a little bit,it’s waterproof and it’s black my eyes are brown so its good,i’m a first user i don’t think that i’d buy it again
Montreal
My favourite mascara of all time. Elongates the eyelashes, doesn’t clump eyelashes and doesn’t dry out lashes. I just wish the mascara would last a bit longer.
Harleston
Lovely mascara. Love the different colour and how easy it was to apply and also remove with make up wipes after wearing. Colour is so vibrant and stands out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...