Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof

A mascara that achieves high volume and a dramatic false lash effect. Now available in a waterproof formula.

This non-drying and waterproof formula is enriched with B5 pro-vitamin, which deepens, darkens, and leaves lashes look instantly thicker. The nylon fiber brush builds luscious volume, coating lashes from root to tip for a bold false-lash look.

How To Apply:

Start applying at the root of the lash on the outside of the eye. Apply the brush to the lash, pushing upwards and outwards at the same time with a zig-zag motion so that it separates the lashes while applying the mascara. On the inner lashes and the bottom lashes, use just the tip of the brush and apply to Individual lashes.

it stays for a long time ?
This so good mascara?? Is waterproof??
I've been trying to find a mascara that's waterproof but doesn't flake everywhere. I also have trouble with smudging because I have rather oily skin. Can anyone tell me how this holds up in relation to smudging and flaking?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This mascara is awesome! Not only does it give you volume and length, it also smells great! By far my most favorite mascara!” in reviews
“Ok waterproof mask certainly the best use of pool one day my mask still intact impressive guao is good beautiful” in reviews
Hawesville
MY FAVORITE MASCARA. This is the ONLY mascara that actually adds length to my lashes. It does not clump at all, and only takes a few coats to achieve the length I want. Normally I wouldn’t pay above $20 for a tube of mascara, but a tube of this lasts me around 3 months and it’s the best mascara on the market. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
Orangevale , CA
My favorite high end mascara! It’s expensive though but it works. It lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. My lashes don’t feel stiff afterwards like most mascaras do. With this, my lashes are still soft and flexible afterwards. It really does look like im wearing false lashes when I use this. It’s also good to layer because it doesn’t clump up.
This mascara is nothing amazing in comparison to other options out there. It’s very thick so it’s hard to layer on the application. It also bleeds below your eyes throughout the day. One positive however is that they make it in an amazing electric blue color that i haven’t been able to find anywhere else. Whenever I wear the blue people cannot stop complimenting me it’s like a subtle pop in an unexpected place.
This was my holy grail mascara for over 15 years.  I love the thin wand so that you can get every eyelash even with those that have small eyes like me.  It does not transfer until the lid or the under part of your eye.  The black color is a deep black.  This formula lengthens and thickens lashes.  I have very straight lashes that I have to heat my curler to get my lashes up and then immediately apply this formula.  For those on a budget, get Loreal Lash Paradise in waterproof.
Purchased at: Macy's
Talking about money wasted... I bought this and I respect the good reviews but a $5 mascara did a better job than this. Looks great, smells nice, but does absolutely nothing to my eyelashes. I used it maybe twice since I bought it.
This is my holy grail mascara.  I have stubborn eyelashes that are long, but no full and thick, they bend downwards.  I have to heat my eyelash curler to get my lashes to curl up and immediately apply mascara.  Most mascara will make my lashes fall back down.  YSL keeps my lashes up, long, and full.

I use waterproof because I have very bad allergies and my eyes drip and sometimes tear up.  This does not flake off onto my cheeks.  This does clump slightly, but I like that.  I notice the clumping occurs when the bottle is new, but after a week, the clumps are not a problem.

This does not both my sensitive skin.  It does not transfer and if you make a mistake, let it dry, and then flake it off with your finger.

I really enjoy the small applicator.  It makes getting good application with my smaller eyes much easier.

The only con is the price.  This is expensive.

An alternative that I have found is L'oreal Lash Paradise in waterproof.  You have to get waterproof.  The wand is bigger, but it performs as well as YSL.  I switch between these two.

The only con is the price.  This is expensive.

My holy grail mascara! I have hyped this mascara for years, nothing compares. I have been using this since I was in highschool and every time I tried to try something else, I always get back to this. This looks natural while makes your lashes look very thick.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Just like the non waterproof version but you can swim in it! Have recently repurchased. Pricey but worth it if you like luxurious mascara and can splurge. Beautiful packaging and scent is amazing, great definition and length with 1-2 coats, comes off easily with makeup remover.Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
Quincy, IL
I normally hate waterproof mascara because most of my non waterproof work just fine. But this mascara is everything! I have naturally long eyelashes but I swear this mascara just gives my eyelashes the perfect lift that they need without flaking during the day
Goreville, IL
I adore this mascara. It may be a little expensive, but this is truly an example of you get what you pay for. I'm a big fan of many Yves Saint Laurent products & they never fail to impress.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...