BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A mascara that achieves high volume and a dramatic false lash effect. Now available in a waterproof formula.

This non-drying and waterproof formula is enriched with B5 pro-vitamin, which deepens, darkens, and leaves lashes look instantly thicker. The nylon fiber brush builds luscious volume, coating lashes from root to tip for a bold false-lash look.

How To Apply:

Start applying at the root of the lash on the outside of the eye. Apply the brush to the lash, pushing upwards and outwards at the same time with a zig-zag motion so that it separates the lashes while applying the mascara. On the inner lashes and the bottom lashes, use just the tip of the brush and apply to Individual lashes.

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
  • "Ok waterproof mask certainly the best use of pool one day my mask still intact impressive guao is good beautiful" in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is awesome! Not only does it give you volume and length, it also smells great! By far my most favorite mascara!" in 4 reviews
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Just like the non waterproof version but you can swim in it! Have recently repurchased. Pricey but worth it if you like luxurious mascara and can splurge. Beautiful packaging and scent is amazing, great definition and length with 1-2 coats, comes off easily with makeup remover.Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
vety a.
My holy grail mascara! I have hyped this mascara for years, nothing compares. I have been using this since I was in highschool and every time I tried to try something else, I always get back to this. This looks natural while makes your lashes look very thick.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This mascara makes my lashes look thick. I only need to apply one coat to the front of my lashes for instant volume. For added length I will apply two coats and hit the back of my lashes. Gives a dramatic effect for lower lashes as well. This is pricey but if you splurge it is worth the price.
Sarah A.
West New York, NJ
This mascara really does give you the false lash effect! You have to KNOW the different types you can apply your mascara because it is thick and gooey enough to make a difference between looks for the day and looks for the night! Price is amazing as well! Worth it!
briana m.
philadelphia
Love this mascara! I already have pretty full and long lashes but this product makes brings them to the next level! I get compliments on my lashes all the time now because this product lengthens and holds the curl so well.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Expensive but well worth the price. Doesn’t cause lashes to clump at all. The formula is super creamy and not too watery so it the color doesn’t transfer to your eye lid when you blink. I love it
Ashley C.
I normally hate waterproof mascara because most of my non waterproof work just fine. But this mascara is everything! I have naturally long eyelashes but I swear this mascara just gives my eyelashes the perfect lift that they need without flaking during the day
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I adore this mascara. It may be a little expensive, but this is truly an example of you get what you pay for. I'm a big fan of many Yves Saint Laurent products & they never fail to impress.
Jackeline P.
Awesome mascara love this brand ! and it's really good quality and I really love how it makes my eyelashes look thicker and fuller love it and I recommend it as we'll you guys should try it !!! It's great
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite makeup by them. My sister and my mom also love it! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other makeup like this before and this is the best one!!
My eyelashes seem to be very sensitive when I'm removing waterproof mascara. Half of mascaras are a pain to remove. Will this pull on my eyelashes when I try to remove it?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This so good mascara?? Is waterproof??
Nasha N.
How good is this mascara and is it worth the buy ?
Veronica M.
So I know that some waterproof mascaras are a nightmare to remove, how does this one fare? Also does it give the same volu,e and separation as the regular YSL Volleyball me ?
Alyx H.
I've been trying to find a mascara that's waterproof but doesn't flake everywhere. I also have trouble with smudging because I have rather oily skin. Can anyone tell me how this holds up in relation to smudging and flaking?