BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A mascara that achieves high volume and a dramatic false lash effect. Now available in a waterproof formula.

This non-drying and waterproof formula is enriched with B5 pro-vitamin, which deepens, darkens, and leaves lashes look instantly thicker. The nylon fiber brush builds luscious volume, coating lashes from root to tip for a bold false-lash look.

How To Apply:

Start applying at the root of the lash on the outside of the eye. Apply the brush to the lash, pushing upwards and outwards at the same time with a zig-zag motion so that it separates the lashes while applying the mascara. On the inner lashes and the bottom lashes, use just the tip of the brush and apply to Individual lashes.

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
  • "Ok waterproof mask certainly the best use of pool one day my mask still intact impressive guao is good beautiful" in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is awesome! Not only does it give you volume and length, it also smells great! By far my most favorite mascara!" in 4 reviews
Chris T.
This is my holy grail mascara.  I have stubborn eyelashes that are long, but no full and thick, they bend downwards.  I have to heat my eyelash curler to get my lashes to curl up and immediately apply mascara.  Most mascara will make my lashes fall back down.  YSL keeps my lashes up, long, and full.

I use waterproof because I have very bad allergies and my eyes drip and sometimes tear up.  This does not flake off onto my cheeks.  This does clump slightly, but I like that.  I notice the clumping occurs when the bottle is new, but after a week, the clumps are not a problem.

This does not both my sensitive skin.  It does not transfer and if you make a mistake, let it dry, and then flake it off with your finger.

I really enjoy the small applicator.  It makes getting good application with my smaller eyes much easier.

The only con is the price.  This is expensive.

An alternative that I have found is L'oreal Lash Paradise in waterproof.  You have to get waterproof.  The wand is bigger, but it performs as well as YSL.  I switch between these two.
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Just like the non waterproof version but you can swim in it! Have recently repurchased. Pricey but worth it if you like luxurious mascara and can splurge. Beautiful packaging and scent is amazing, great definition and length with 1-2 coats, comes off easily with makeup remover.Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This mascara makes my lashes look thick. I only need to apply one coat to the front of my lashes for instant volume. For added length I will apply two coats and hit the back of my lashes. Gives a dramatic effect for lower lashes as well. This is pricey but if you splurge it is worth the price.
Jazzy W.
If you pre looking for the Porsche of mascaras then look no more this one is it! The brand is costly but it’s worth every penny. Doesn’t clump, coverage is absolutely amaze balls! Strongly recommend all of YSL mascara especially, the blue.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
Expensive but well worth the price. Doesn’t cause lashes to clump at all. The formula is super creamy and not too watery so it the color doesn’t transfer to your eye lid when you blink. I love it
vety a.
My holy grail mascara! I have hyped this mascara for years, nothing compares. I have been using this since I was in highschool and every time I tried to try something else, I always get back to this. This looks natural while makes your lashes look very thick.
Ashley C.
I normally hate waterproof mascara because most of my non waterproof work just fine. But this mascara is everything! I have naturally long eyelashes but I swear this mascara just gives my eyelashes the perfect lift that they need without flaking during the day
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I adore this mascara. It may be a little expensive, but this is truly an example of you get what you pay for. I'm a big fan of many Yves Saint Laurent products & they never fail to impress.
Jackeline P.
Awesome mascara love this brand ! and it's really good quality and I really love how it makes my eyelashes look thicker and fuller love it and I recommend it as we'll you guys should try it !!! It's great
Sarah A.
West New York, NJ
This mascara really does give you the false lash effect! You have to KNOW the different types you can apply your mascara because it is thick and gooey enough to make a difference between looks for the day and looks for the night! Price is amazing as well! Worth it!
My eyelashes seem to be very sensitive when I'm removing waterproof mascara. Half of mascaras are a pain to remove. Will this pull on my eyelashes when I try to remove it?
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
This so good mascara?? Is waterproof??
Nasha N.
How good is this mascara and is it worth the buy ?
Veronica M.
So I know that some waterproof mascaras are a nightmare to remove, how does this one fare? Also does it give the same volu,e and separation as the regular YSL Volleyball me ?
Alyx H.
I've been trying to find a mascara that's waterproof but doesn't flake everywhere. I also have trouble with smudging because I have rather oily skin. Can anyone tell me how this holds up in relation to smudging and flaking?