BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Rich Brown
  • "I really liked this product but I found it did the same thing as my Bare Minerals mascara for less cost." in 1 review
  • "This mascara adds so much volume to your lashs and makes them look so voluminous!" in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using this brand and product." in 1 review
Colette C.
Colette C.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
Love! Love! Love! Having extremely sensitive eyes means false lashes are not an option for me. I swear this mascara adds inches to my lashes. When looking for a product I want color, volume, and length and YSL delivers. This mascara stays in all day without flaking and does not go on "clumpy".
So worth the purchase.
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
This mascara adds a ton of volume and length to my lashes which I am super into! I think a great mascara can make or break your makeup look and this makes it amazing. Your lashes will look bold and beautiful with this mascara. Worth the buy!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
Review for: Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
This is my everyday, unless I wear a black mascara.i love this color. The ladies come out beautifully. It give a very soft/ fall look to your make up. Hands down worth it purchase!!
María P.
María P.
A esta mascara de pestañas le doy un 5 definitivamente le añade volumen a tus pestañas, muy buen producto, me gusta mucho!
ayda A.
ayda A.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
would love to try this out! my friend has it and her lashes always look amazing! it looks so great on her i wanna try it
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Review for: Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
This is hands down my FAVORITE mascara, ever.  It lengthens, volumizes and nourishes my lashes with the built in argan oil!!! I love this mascara because it doesn't smudge, it's so easy to apply and it doesn't get everywhere.  It's a little bit pricey, I know, but save up for it and splurge because it's worth it, I promise!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Glossy voluminous lashes wrapped up in pretty gold packaging. It's definitely an indulgent purchase, but this is a great treat if applying make-up is more of a ritual for you instead of a chore. The scent is lovely, the wand is sleek and it never leaves clumps or smudges behind.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
I really enjoyed this as far as higher end mascara. My only gripe is it does dry out sort of fast. Unless you wear mascara daily then I'd recommend another choice.
Destinea W.
Destinea W.
I actually got this as a gift from my older sister. I love it and currently use it every day! It lengthens and darkens my lashes very noticeably and is one of the top 3 mascaras that I have EVER used! It also has a pleasant aroma. Had I been given the option to purchase it myself, I NEVER would have because it is pretty pricey lol #collegestudentprobs... But it's really good... I just can't imagine paying over $20 for a mascara👀
Kimi C.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite high-end mascaras. It makes my lashes look so amazing and gorgeous and no need for false lashes.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
middleburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats do you find yourself using?
Ana R.
Ana R.
Vista, CA
Is it even worth trying?
Samara D.
Samara D.
Does it get clumpy?
Paige C.
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Is this your favorite mascara by YSL? Or is there another you prefer more?