BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Rich Brown
  • "Received this in my last voxbox and loved it! No clumps, and this is definitely my go to mascara if I'm going out. Gives my eyelashes volume and I get compliments every time I use it. Would buy for sure " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this mascara everyday, it is absolute perfection! It completely lengthens my lashes and stays on all day without flaking off" in 7 reviews
  • "I really liked this product but I found it did the same thing as my Bare Minerals mascara for less cost." in 1 review
  • "This is my first time using this brand and product." in 1 review
  • "This mascara adds so much volume to your lashs and makes them look so voluminous!" in 1 review
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Lashes look great and I like the brown color - esp nice for blondes.  LAshes are full and fluffy and the formula creates volume and length.  I have bought Faux Cils many times in various colors.  My only complaint is that the tubes dry out quickly and since they are kind of expensive, I do not buy regularly anymore.
Kassandra B.
This is hands down my FAVORITE mascara, ever.  It lengthens, volumizes and nourishes my lashes with the built in argan oil!!! I love this mascara because it doesn't smudge, it's so easy to apply and it doesn't get everywhere.  It's a little bit pricey, I know, but save up for it and splurge because it's worth it, I promise!
Mafer E.
VanNuys
Hands down favourite mascara in the world, make my eyes pop and I usually just dink it once, a little goes a long way and leaves your eyes looking open and beautiful
Chelsey P.
Got this in my last voxbox. Pros: super lengthening, nice volume, and smells AMAZING. Seriously, best smelling mascara ever! Cons: wet formula (kind of messy), didn't hold curl, expensive (although I got it for free to test out). Overall, the effect it gave my lashes was absolutely beautiful, unfortunately that didn't last long. Within about 20 minutes all the curl in my lashes disappeared..which is a huge deal breaker for me because I have stick straight lashes. I still use this mascara, I just make sure to use a little waterproof mascara before applying this one so my curl stays. For $32 I would not purchase this product again. I do feel like you can find a cheaper drugstore alternative. But if you are feeling like splurging and you love lengthening mascaras, this isn't a bad one.
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
I received YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This is my first time using this brand and product. I have to say where have I been?! I love the packaging and metallic gold on the mascara tube. The mascara works great and doesn't have a strong smell. It does not smudge and dry super fast. #YSLMascara leaves my lashes looking longer and adds volume. I recommend this mascara to all. It's pricey like $30 but I guarantee you, you will like it. Thank you to #Influenster for sending me this #YSLVoxBox. #YSLMascara
laura b.
Austin, Tx
I received this #yslmascara complimentary for review and on first use I thought it was great, I have very full and long lashes naturally and find it hard to find mascara that can separate, add volume and length without getting too clumpy or crazy looking. This did that all perfectly with long clean lashes. I did notice it is a rather"wet" mascara but then maybe I am comparing it to older bottles of mine - most do dry out pretty quickly. Is it worth the pricetag, I am not sure yet, I love some drugstore mascaras that do a pretty great job too. But there is definitely no crunch, no clumps and nice volume.
Christie B.
Cincinnati, OH
The one thing I instantly noticed about this mascara is that it doesn't leave your lashes hard and crusty like other mascaras do. It leaves them soft and bendable when its dry like your natural lashes. It claimed to have a false lash effect. It doesn't give volume to my lashes, but it does give length. Overall, good product but I don't think i would spend the money on it.
Tina H.
I purchased this in waterproof at a department store (S). I love the smell of the mascara. I wear contacts on a daily basis and this mascara stays put. No smudges or raccoon looking eyes throughout the day (you'll gets raccoon eyes in the morning if you leave your mascara on while you sleep. Lol It's waterproof so it takes more makeup remover to remove it "COMPLETELY". 😑
Nonetheless, I still love the mascara. Both the Diorshow and ysl are my favorites.
Destinea W.
I actually got this as a gift from my older sister. I love it and currently use it every day! It lengthens and darkens my lashes very noticeably and is one of the top 3 mascaras that I have EVER used! It also has a pleasant aroma. Had I been given the option to purchase it myself, I NEVER would have because it is pretty pricey lol #collegestudentprobs... But it's really good... I just can't imagine paying over $20 for a mascara👀
Keri W.
I received this item in my #influenster #yslvoxbox and I was pretty disappointed. The mascara takes very long to dry and gets everywhere while applying it. It also clumps after a coat or two and small pieces flake off onto my face during the day. I honestly favor my $7 drug store mascara over this mascara and I certainly will not be spending $30 on this product. For the same price, Chanel offers a like product that works better and does not flake and clump.
Jenny W.
Middleburg , FL
How many coats do you find yourself using?
Ana R.
Vista, CA
Is it even worth trying?
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
Is this your favorite mascara by YSL? Or is there another you prefer more?
Samara D.