Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS - Luxurious Mascara 5 Burgundy 0.2 oz

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An award-winning, volumizing mascara. Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS Luxurious Mascara achieves an intense, dramatic lash look in a single stroke, for lashes that stop traffic with the blink of an eye. Its secret is the Triple-Film Complex: a film-coating for intensity, a conditioning film for curve, and a fixing film for long-lasting effectiveness. The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for luxurious volume enhancement as never before. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie V.
San Diego, CA
My holy grail mascara. I’ve gone through countless tubes. It is the most flattering shade on blue and green eyes. It does it all, and takes care of both eyes with only one dip into the tube. May it never be discontinued!
Katie N.
I have always been a huge fan of Yves Saint Laurent products, from clothes, shoes, handbags, to makeup! This company is by far the best one I have ever tried. It's long lasting and makes my lashes curl amazingly. I highly recommend this product, and in reality by from YSL. Ps: it can be a little pricey but it's so worth it!
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
OBSESSED! This mascara is amazing! It goes on great, no clumping and no flaking off throughout the day. It is slightly pricey, but you're absolutely getting what you are paying for. The packaging/ bottle is terrific, which is a great change from the other mascaras that try and make their bottles stand out and just take up way too much room in your makeup bag!
Omar A. C.
texas
Very good mascara of eyelashes leaves me the eyelashes with volume and long, me facina I recommend it totally, I use it daily every day
B B.
This is a must in my rotation of mascaras. Full coverage, even distribution, doesn't clump in the bottle.
Abbie m.
Purchased this in black and it's one of the best mascaras I have ever used! My lashes looked so full and I was surprised with how much it lengthened them out! I purchased this item in House Of Fraser's and I will definitely be back to get another.