BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A unique mascara with a patented formula that provides defined volume, lash-by-lash separation, and up-to-24-hour wear. Baby Doll creates a full open-eye effect by lifting and separating lashes. The patented formula creates long-lasting volume and intense color that is evenly dispersed with no flakes, clumps, or smudges for up to 24 hours. Reach every lash, including the baby ones for a full fringe effect. The brush has duo-length bristles that adapt to all lash types, separating, coating, and multiplying lashes for defined volume.

• Would you recommend? 6 Answers
  • Should I really buy this ? I think all mascaras thing is that the...4 Answers
  • I love YSL products, and I've heard this one is good. but do you ...3 Answers
Mandy P.
Forest Hills, NY
Review for: Fetish Black
This was a very good mascara for my needs. For me I need something that will give a nice amount of volume and curl and that’s exactly what I got. False lashes are a little too much for me but this was a perfect balance of natural lashes and false lashes. I would definitely recommend and buy this product again once I run out. The amount of pigment it has really makes my hazel eyes pop and really completes my makeup look day after day without fail.
Maria
Review for: Fetish Black
I found that the thin wand on this mascara makes it perfect for my lower lashes. I didn’t notice a difference when using this on my top lashes, but it looked nice on my lower ones. It’s an expensive product, especially if used as a bottom lash mascara as in my case, but it had a nice formula, easy application, and had no flakes.
Yamna K.
i first bought this product in the airport when I was traveling in Europe. I really loved this product! It definitely gave me the effect of longer thicker looking lashes that I wanted. Unfortunately it started to flake on me, so for that reason I had to stop using it, otherwise this mascara is great!
Angel T.
Review for: Fetish Black
One of my holy grail mascaras! I have long, thin, straight lashes and this mascara manages to coat each and every one of my lashes. It gives my lashes a nice curl without the clumping. It is easy to apply but you do have to be careful with it getting onto your eyelids. Definitely worth the price!
Valerie H.
Fairbanks, AK
Review for: Fetish Black
This product is on the pricey side. First tried out the sample and was in love the actually full size product did just as great. This lasted me about 6 months sadly. I go through mascara so fast because I wear it everyday. I would buy this product again if it just wasn't so expensive.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Fetish Black
I am usually not too impressed with expensive mascaras but this is SO beautiful on the lashes. One coat made my eyelashes look like falsies. I always wear this mascara on my no fake lash days, it's the best. It's a little spendy, but I think it's well worth the money.
Rayana M.
Review for: Fetish Black
This mascara smells absolutely amazing! This is the first perfumed mascara I've tried and I love it. My lashes are already pretty long, and this product really enhances the lashes that I already have. I love it.
Irene Y.
Does not clump easily and applies easily as well, but not worth the money. It is a very good mascara though, so with the brand name attached the price does make some sense. Strong smell however, is present
Nawal G.
Elk Grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail mascara! I do wear falsies every time I wear makeup but this mascara is the greatest for bottom lashes! It adds volume and length! Every time I wear this I get complements on my lashes! It smells so good compared to other mascara! And the packaging is gorgeous!!!!! It's pricey but well worth the money!!!!
Meital A.
I love love love this mascara! There are no clumps it lasts a really long time and I use it every day. It works very well I recommend it to everyone and it's incredibly easy to apply. Usually I have to use a lash comb immediately after applying my mascara so they lashes don't stick together but with this mascara I don't even have to. Typically speaking mascara is the only makeup I really genuinely love and care about so this is a really great one in my opinion.
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend?
joann f.
Is this mascara clumpy at all?
Kylee G.
Is the full size as good as the travel size?
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA
Does it make your lashes look clumpy I get nervous trying a new brand
Daisy Y.
Should I really buy this ? I think all mascaras thing is that they all give volume to those lashes when they really don't