Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by Jennifer L.Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by Nakiva W.Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils uploaded by Joanna S.See all 47 photos

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

THE BEST GETS EVEN BETTER

FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA

REMASTERED FORMULA

The most emblematic "false lash effect" volume mascara, now with an all new Lash Care formula. Its secret is the Triple-Intensity Formula: intense volume, intense color and now intense care. The nylon fiber brush coats each lash in deep color and maximum volume from root to tip, while B5 Pro-Vitamin strengthens and protects lashes.

• Is this product hard to remove?No! I use baby oil on a cotton... 3 Answers
  • Does it give a good amount of length ...Yes! It gives good length and ... 6 Answers
  • Is this mascara waterproof?I don't believe this one is bu... 1 Answers
Photos (45)
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Before I begin, let me say that this mascara DID give me the appearance of false lashes, and the effect was absolutely wonderful. However, the reason that I have this three stars is that I feel that there are many mascaras that offer the same benefits but with a better formula. This mascara always ends up giving me greyish black smudges underneath my eyes within a few hours of normal wear, and it performs terribly in heat and humidity. It's also really expensive, and for that price it had better be fantastic in every way, shape, and form. For a high-end mascara I much prefer Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite. If you prefer a drugstore option, I recommend Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes. There are just too many cheaper and better alternatives to recommend this product. Pass.
Mel H.
Mel H.
This is my absolute favorite mascara, ever! I've tried numerous different brands of mascara since I was a teen and let let me tell you, it's THE BEST! It is lengthening and gives amazing volume to your lashes. Every time I've tried another mascara, I always come back to this one. I get tons of compliments on my lashes, some people even think I have fake lashes on! Highly recommend it, it lasts a while too. I usually buy this from Sephora or Nordstrom. Trust me - you won't regret it!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Evansville, IN
I used to be a longtime fan of Lancome hypnose drama but kept finding black crumbs under my eyes all the time. I discovered YSL and haven't looked back. Effet Faux cils gives you that Kardashian false lash look by providing thickness and length! It doesn't ever fall off or smudge! Stays put until you take it off which is a breeze btw! The fragrance in this product doesn't bother my eyes at all. Love this!!!!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this same mascara from my mom, she got it with a Sephora order, point blank this stuff is fire like for real homie if you want some bomb mascara and you're willing to pay for it I would definitely suggest it also it smells really nice and floral, if you don't like that then I guess it's not for you, but if you don't mind it I would give it a shot yo.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things YSL and this is no exception. I purchased the Faux Cils mascara in the plum color to accentuate my hazel eyes and warm blonde hair. You can really tell the color when in the sun. The mascara wand is a bit bigger than what I usually prefer and did tend to get clumpy towards the end of its life but it lasted a while. These cost about 30 dollars.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Concord, NC
While I really did enjoy this mascara when I first got it, I did find out that it dried out amazingly quickly. I usually add a few drops of saline eye solution if my mascara dries out quickly, but even so, I felt like this product dried way faster than some of the other I've tried. I don't know if I got enough product out for it to be worth the price.
Melandria R.
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a mascara lover, i guess when i have it , i felt that I'm another fab woman whose ready to do anything, i rarely go out in an event but when i do , i make sure i use the best mascara i have, this yves saint laurent mascara really add drama in your eyes , gives you long and pretty lashes, definitely a must have on your makeup.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Dec. 13, 2016, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
This mascara is AMAZING! You get all the benefits of a two-step process (like Younique) but with only ONE product. It adds tons of volume, crazy length, and I dramatic look. It adds greatness to a full face of makeup but it's also great on its own with just some lip balm.
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
This mascara is the bomb.com I don't wear eyelashes at all so it's very hard for me to find the perfect mascara that gives me that fake lash look but also keeps it looking real this is it.I purchased this mascara online on the YSL website honestly I would purchase again!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mascara and I'm not sure if mine was super old when i purchased it because after almost one week of using it it dried up completely ! the formula other wise was great and really lengthened my lashes. I haven't purchased another one.. might do in the future.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
What color of mascara would you suggest for brown eyes?
Emily D.
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
Is the mascara scented? Because I smelled a nice scent, unless it is just me imagining things :)
alleascea d.
alleascea d.
Seminole, FL
Does it give a good amount of length to your lashes?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What color did you get in your VoxBox?
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Where can I buy this massacre at?