BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

THE BEST GETS EVEN BETTER

FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA

REMASTERED FORMULA

The most emblematic "false lash effect" volume mascara, now with an all new Lash Care formula. Its secret is the Triple-Intensity Formula: intense volume, intense color and now intense care. The nylon fiber brush coats each lash in deep color and maximum volume from root to tip, while B5 Pro-Vitamin strengthens and protects lashes.

Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Before I begin, let me say that this mascara DID give me the appearance of false lashes, and the effect was absolutely wonderful. However, the reason that I have this three stars is that I feel that there are many mascaras that offer the same benefits but with a better formula. This mascara always ends up giving me greyish black smudges underneath my eyes within a few hours of normal wear, and it performs terribly in heat and humidity. It's also really expensive, and for that price it had better be fantastic in every way, shape, and form. For a high-end mascara I much prefer Estée Lauder Sumptuous Infinite. If you prefer a drugstore option, I recommend Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes. There are just too many cheaper and better alternatives to recommend this product. Pass.
Mel H.
This is my absolute favorite mascara, ever! I've tried numerous different brands of mascara since I was a teen and let let me tell you, it's THE BEST! It is lengthening and gives amazing volume to your lashes. Every time I've tried another mascara, I always come back to this one. I get tons of compliments on my lashes, some people even think I have fake lashes on! Highly recommend it, it lasts a while too. I usually buy this from Sephora or Nordstrom. Trust me - you won't regret it!
Crystal M.
Evansville, IN
I used to be a longtime fan of Lancome hypnose drama but kept finding black crumbs under my eyes all the time. I discovered YSL and haven't looked back. Effet Faux cils gives you that Kardashian false lash look by providing thickness and length! It doesn't ever fall off or smudge! Stays put until you take it off which is a breeze btw! The fragrance in this product doesn't bother my eyes at all. Love this!!!!
Stefanie P.
I love all things YSL and this is no exception. I purchased the Faux Cils mascara in the plum color to accentuate my hazel eyes and warm blonde hair. You can really tell the color when in the sun. The mascara wand is a bit bigger than what I usually prefer and did tend to get clumpy towards the end of its life but it lasted a while. These cost about 30 dollars.
Abigail S.
Concord, NC
While I really did enjoy this mascara when I first got it, I did find out that it dried out amazingly quickly. I usually add a few drops of saline eye solution if my mascara dries out quickly, but even so, I felt like this product dried way faster than some of the other I've tried. I don't know if I got enough product out for it to be worth the price.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
This mascara is AMAZING! You get all the benefits of a two-step process (like Younique) but with only ONE product. It adds tons of volume, crazy length, and I dramatic look. It adds greatness to a full face of makeup but it's also great on its own with just some lip balm.
First mascara i invested in and it was so worth it! They truly add volume and length to your lashes and i would usualy wear it most days of the week. Best thing is.. people actually ask if they're false and all you have to say is; nope they're real!
Sabrina B.
Tampa, FL
I've tried literally hundreds of mascaras, and YSL is by far the best. I have normally long, thick lashes so this just completely intensifies them. When I wear this people ask me if I have lash extensions. Perfect product!
Martina T.
Derby, VT
It's really good, but I feel like it's kinda expensive. But besides the price it is amazing!! I think it is great quality, and would recommend it to anyone willing to spend the money on it.
Jennifer M.
Definitely my favorite and the best mascara I have ever tried. A mascara must have .Yves Saint Laurent is quality at it's finest! Definitely worth every penny. In just a couple coats my lashes were fuller and longer. In just one use I was impressed and felt fabulous!! Even friends and family noticed a difference in my lashes. Fresh scent was a plus! I even sometimes have sensitivities to things and I had no problem at all , whatsoever . Even just the way my lashes felt , was amazing! Over time my lashes even improved form the vitamin enriched formula. Thank you Influester and YSL for inviting me to try and review Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara. Absolutely my favorite Voxbox so far . I think everyone needs and deserves to splurge on something that makes them feel amazing . This is definitely mine !
Marissa S.
What color of mascara would you suggest for brown eyes?
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the mascara scented? Because I smelled a nice scent, unless it is just me imagining things :)
alleascea d.
Seminole, FL
Does it give a good amount of length to your lashes?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What color did you get in your VoxBox?
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this massacre at?