Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Perfumed Shower Gel uploaded by Maggie L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Be admired. Be desired. The manifesto of femininity by Yves Saint Laurent. A woody floriental scent carrying daring blackcurrant, addictive white flowers and a sensual blend of vanilla and woods. Shower Gel 200ml.

tania j.
Kabrshmoum, Mountain of lebanom
i loveeeeee thissssss perfumeeeeeee is smells sooooooo gooooddd everyone should tryyyy ittttttttt wowwww
Fatima Zahra B.
Casablanca
The first time i smeel it i didn't like it, but after a couple of minute the perfum was changing and it smelt more and more good' it's just great 💋❤
SPICY I.
Irving, TX
What happend to this perfume? i cant find it anywhere and its so amazing. It lasts forever and even when i wash my clothes. I miss this so much, please bring this back! Also the packaging looks a little dated, but the juice is great!
Maggie L.
Chambly
Wow this shower gel is amazing, your skin smells so good throughout the whole day and the product lasts a really long time, I’ve had mine for 6 months already.
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells really good and it last on me even when I wash my clothes. I bought this at Kohl's because I had a coupon.
Yasmine Elyssa C.
Sousse Tunisia
This perfume smells great. I mostly wear it in Winter I find it goes with the cold. Stays the whole day and makes your cloths smell lovely even if you forget to put it on. the bottle is suitable for travel and to carry in your everyday bag. I would definitely buy it again.
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
Oh YSL, your products are incomparable to most other brands. Between your amazing makeup and your luscious bath products, I would spend every dollar I ever owned on your brand. This shower gel is no exception, I use this often and absolutely love the smell. Plus I get so many compliments as if I just stepped out the shower. Love this!
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
Bathe like a goddess. I purchased this silky, soft and light body cleanser online. I love how my skin feels after a bath. I just can't get enough of it. It is pure luxury and it is totally worth every penny!
Carolina C.
Brookhaven, GA
This set is a great gift as it includes an equ de parfum spray as well as a shower gel. Great scent, not too strong.
Kionna B.
Manifesto is one of the greatest smelling perfumes out there. It's sweet and adult-like all in one. Great product!

Amazon