Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Perfumed Shower Gel uploaded by Maggie L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Be admired. Be desired. The manifesto of femininity by Yves Saint Laurent. A woody floriental scent carrying daring blackcurrant, addictive white flowers and a sensual blend of vanilla and woods. Shower Gel 200ml.

SPICY I.
Irving, TX
What happend to this perfume? i cant find it anywhere and its so amazing. It lasts forever and even when i wash my clothes. I miss this so much, please bring this back! Also the packaging looks a little dated, but the juice is great!
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
Oh YSL, your products are incomparable to most other brands. Between your amazing makeup and your luscious bath products, I would spend every dollar I ever owned on your brand. This shower gel is no exception, I use this often and absolutely love the smell. Plus I get so many compliments as if I just stepped out the shower. Love this!
Bianca M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Using these two together provides the best smell that lasts throughout the entire day! Despite using them consecutively the scent is never too powerful! I love these products !
Samya F.
San Diego, CA
Bathe like a goddess. I purchased this silky, soft and light body cleanser online. I love how my skin feels after a bath. I just can't get enough of it. It is pure luxury and it is totally worth every penny!
Carolina C.
Brookhaven, GA
This set is a great gift as it includes an equ de parfum spray as well as a shower gel. Great scent, not too strong.
Kionna B.
Manifesto is one of the greatest smelling perfumes out there. It's sweet and adult-like all in one. Great product!
Cherie S.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells really good and it last on me even when I wash my clothes. I bought this at Kohl's because I had a coupon.
Daniela S.
Ciudad Bolívar
It's amazing. It's fragance is really great, it's awesome to use this product in a long shower. It has a very nice scent. I personally bought it at sephora very good valued. I have been using this gel for a couple weeks and I definitely would buy it again anytime
Yasmine Elyssa C.
Sousse Tunisia
This perfume smells great. I mostly wear it in Winter I find it goes with the cold. Stays the whole day and makes your cloths smell lovely even if you forget to put it on. the bottle is suitable for travel and to carry in your everyday bag. I would definitely buy it again.
Louise V.
Whenever I wear this Manifesto, I always get comments and questions about what perfume I am wearing. It has become my new favorite. It's a nicely designed bottle. Bought from a speciality duty free perfume store, though will purchase again.