Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir Eau De Parfum Intense uploaded by D.sara A.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Manifesto L'Elixir is a feminine, intense and passionate version of the original, characterized as "a veritable alchemy of dazzling sensuality." The composition is floriental – woody, opening with a sour citrus blend of bergamot and mandarin. The combination of Arabian Sambac jasmine, heliotrope and tuberose absolute in the heart leads to the warm base of cashmere, vanilla and ambergris (ambroxan).

Aderly G.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite perfume of all times. My boyfriend gave it to me as a present from one of his trips and i fell in love when i tried it. It's perfect for every occasion, it's not too strong but it smells amazing, i get a lot of complements every time i use it. This is my second bottle
Alyssa D.
kailua, HI
Such a memorable scent I swear I have never had so many guys tell me I smell so good I love the bottle and how elegant it look but the scent is sexy,mysterious, and bold if your looking for a statement scent this is the one for your
Victoria M.
Maricopa, AZ
AMAZING!!!! Yves Saint Laurent's Manifesto smells so good. It's pretty expensive for such a little bottle so I have to use it sparingly. I love the bottle, it's cute and slim enough to throw in your purse. The scent lasts all day and you really only need to apply a little amount each time.
Maria T.
Fort Myers, FL
Hands down one of my favorite perfumes! Its not too strong but its very very very feminine at the same time. Its not overpowering but you can definitely smell it. My brother gave it to me as a gift and i looove it!
Krista B.
Love everything about this product. The packaging is very girly and cute, and the smell is amazing. Perfect scent for a date night
Brittany R.
I really like this perfume, I only have the travel size bottle but I'm hoping to get the full size soon.. It smells amazing!
Kimberly A.
This is a great smelling perfume- not my favorite but it definitely has a nice scent. I would recommend it.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
Great perfume.i have been using this perfume since years.smells great and very sofisticated.very chic smell
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
I wasn't sure how i felt about this it was kind of weird smelling but it wasn't horrible. i don't know
Josephine Anne C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the packaging but not the smell. I am more into vanilla and sweet smells. This smells floral.