BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in the year 2014. This oriental floral fragrance has a blend of base of vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood, and cashmere. see more...

Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I really like this for every day wear. I tend to lean toward spicy and gourmand scents, but they can often be too much for during the day. Manifesto was complex enough to suit my tastes, but it wasn't so heavy that I couldn't easily wear it during the day for casual wear.
Marylou B.
Denver, CO
I love the smell than I wont wear it for days and forget that I love the small haha I have a lot of sprays but one I would use again is Manifesto!
Trudee W.
Fairfield, TX
Not only is the bottle of this perfume beautiful, the scent is. I love this perfume and wear it to all of my special occasions.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got this last year for my birthday and I want it again this year! It's spicy & bold scent make heads turn all day!
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
OMG!!! This has to be one of my favorites, it's sweet yet not cake like, but it leaves a very nice memory. 😙
Kay B.
By far one of my favorite perfume ever the smell is so delightful and not too strong and not too light
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
absolutely love this perfume. tried it at a friends house and absolutely had to buy it for myself. love how long the scent stays you dont need to spray throughout the day. i bought it at macys for a decent price and would def buy it again!
Rosa L.
Honestly, I only use Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent, is the best smell and it takes lot of days to let the scent go away, I do love this perfume!!!
Channa S.
Very sensual and captivating fragrance. Love the jasmine scent. And the combination of wood and vanilla. Its very feminine and bold.
Nevena N.
Vancouver
Boyfriend got me this perfume as a present for graduation, and I haven’t used another perfume since! If I could be summed up in a bottle, it would be this perfume. In love, I’d recommend everyone to try it!