BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introduced by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in 2014, this oriental floral fragrance has a blend of base of vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and cashmere. The result is a sensual, feminine scent. Design house: Yves Saint Laurent Scent name: Manifesto L'Eclat Launch date: 2014 Eau de toilette is available in a 1.6-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and cashmere We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
I received this as a gift before and thought it smelled amazing... I purchased two more 1 for my sister and the other for my GodMom because of how amazing it smelled!! Highly recommend it!
Carri C.
Grants Pass, OR
I haven't purchased this yet. But, it's next in my list. I was given a sample at the fragrance counter at Macy's. Let me say, it's a grown up Viva la Juicy!!
Zarina D.
This is so romantic and nice a fragrance! Perfect to the first date and you will shining all night! Ideal to the beginning of love!
Kayla B.
Garland, TX
This sent is so long wearing and smells very floraly without being too strong! Bottle is super cute and fits nicely in my purse!
Melanie M.
Smells very good but a little too strong, like it but wouldnt buy another bottle... would maybe try another cause i like other products of that brand, their prices are great & offers great quality..... dont know what else to say.............
Britt P.
Woodbridge , ON
My favorite scent. The bottle is small and runs out quickly if you spray perfume the way I do. Have gotten compliments every time I wear this brand. Truly one of the best
Deanna P.
New Waterford, NS
Dark and fruity smell. Long lasting scent but it can be overwhelming. Best scent for a night out, I wouldn't use for everyday wear.
Christine C.
Toronto, ON
I love this perfume and it has been my go to for 3 years now! Great scent very classy