BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L’Eclat represents a new dimension with its sparkling, radiant and fresh character. The composition opens with green tea accord along with bergamot, neroli and blackcurrant buds. Translucent petals of jasmine and freesia are joined by red roses and orange blossom in the heart, altogether placed at the base of vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and cashmere. Manifesto L’Eclat was launched in 2014.

Ani B.
Los Angeles
Love, pure love at first sniff with manifesto. I love how it’s subtle and not too overpowering like how most woman’s fragrances are with florals. This one has a beautiful mix of jasmine, sweet vanilla, Tonka beans and a bit of wood notes to make it so sensual, sexy and sophisticated. I use this day to night. It’s a great fragrance for any season.
Rachel A.
Plainsboro, NJ
Got this for Christmas from my mom a couple years ago and I've been using it since! I alternate between this and a few others so I still haven't finished it! It has a very strong elegant smell, very feminine, a little goes a long way only need a spray or two. Plus the bottle is beautiful
Hailey C.
Conroe, TX
absolutely love this perfume. tried it at a friends house and absolutely had to buy it for myself. love how long the scent stays you dont need to spray throughout the day. i bought it at macys for a decent price and would def buy it again!
Melody D.
I use this item to special occasions. Well, pretty much occasions that don't involve school. It lasts all day and the scent is amazing. It's different than my other perfumes but still a great buy. I would buy it again, but for now, I still have a good amount still in the bottle.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I really like this for every day wear. I tend to lean toward spicy and gourmand scents, but they can often be too much for during the day. Manifesto was complex enough to suit my tastes, but it wasn't so heavy that I couldn't easily wear it during the day for casual wear.
Kawanda L.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SENT AS SOON AS I SMELT IT IN MACY'S. THE BOTTLE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE THE WAY IT RESEMBLES A WOMANS BODY.IT HAS NOTES OF Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. IT SMELLS OF SOPHISTICATED.ANS IT LASTS A VERY LONG TIME. I WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE TO TRY
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
I received this as a gift before and thought it smelled amazing... I purchased two more 1 for my sister and the other for my GodMom because of how amazing it smelled!! Highly recommend it!
Greicy s.
I love, l love this perfume its smell is very suble but olso very soft and romantic. It receivet as a gift and since then I can not be without, Super recommended
Carri C.
Grants Pass, OR
I haven't purchased this yet. But, it's next in my list. I was given a sample at the fragrance counter at Macy's. Let me say, it's a grown up Viva la Juicy!!
Hailey W.
Calhoun
Love this spray so refreshing and clean smelling! I am so obsessed and almost out! I usually don't like scents like this but this one just blows my mind!