BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

With Manifesto L'Elixir, audacity radiates from all its multiple facet. Adorned by a jewel-like chiselled gold cap, the bottle silhouette is sheathed in an amethyst veil and wrapped in a precious diamond sash. Manifesto L'Elixir or the spirit of an irresistibly fascinating perfume: the sensual and radiant combination of tuberose absolute and jasmine enhanced by oriental notes of vanilla and a vibrating cashmeran. see more...

Aderly G.
Medley, FL
This is one of my favorite perfume of all times. My boyfriend gave it to me as a present from one of his trips and i fell in love when i tried it. It's perfect for every occasion, it's not too strong but it smells amazing, i get a lot of complements every time i use it. This is my second bottle
Maria T.
Fort Myers, FL
Hands down one of my favorite perfumes! Its not too strong but its very very very feminine at the same time. Its not overpowering but you can definitely smell it. My brother gave it to me as a gift and i looove it!
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
Amazing scent. This scent is very versatile, and i haven't smelled anything like it.
Brittany R.
I really like this perfume, I only have the travel size bottle but I'm hoping to get the full size soon.. It smells amazing!
Cameron P.
Sanford, NC
I wasn't sure how i felt about this it was kind of weird smelling but it wasn't horrible. i don't know
Alba V.
Fuenlabrada, Madrid
Sin duda, este es el perfume que elijo cuando tengo una cita o salgo por la noche. Tiene un olor atractivo que huele a misterio, a la noche. Tiene una mezcla de olor afrutado hacia los cítricos que conjugan con un olor amaderado y dulce como de vainilla.
Mara C.
This is such a wonderful fragrance, perfect for the evenings when you want to be the center of attention.
It's not too overpowering and super sweet.
Adrianna L.
Sturgeon Falls, ON
One of my favourite fragrances! It has a beautiful, sultry, vanilla scent that I just can't get enough of. I have gotten many compliments on it and it is one of the few perfumes I can wear without having a reaction. It's super versatile as well, I definitely recommend it!
Leslie L.
Lyss, Bern
My mom just gave me this perfume!! it's unbelievable , really the best perfume. to recommend
love love love
Nish W.
Great smell, a soft sweet type of vanilla smell. Last longer when you layer the lotion first and then spray perfume on top of it. Great value for the price, it lasts me a while, plus the bottle is so elegant and classy like a womens body cinched in at the waist.