BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Yasmine S.
Ive tried a lot perfume but this is by far my all time, go to perfume! Its a beautiful mix of vanilla and wood creating a perfect feminine musk. I feel like the smell is sexy, bold and feminine, Ive got a lot of compliments on it and importantly its long wear. You can get this at Sephora it is an high end product and is expensive but it is worth it trust me
Tess L.
This perfume left a mark on me!It's Sooo sensual and mysterious;those are the two words that came to mind as soon as I sprayed it on me!It's so dark and I feel this is a great night time perfume for the colder seasons!
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It stays on me all day! The price is high but well worth it!
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
This perfume is one of my all time favourites, it’s sweet and lasts a long time, definitely will repurchase!
Make-up A.
bordj bouarreridj
One of my favourites 👍 I loooooove it . it makes you feel elegant and strong , it smells good and stay all day , I wear it all time ❤
Ana P.
Let me tell you this perfume is my life basiclly! i got it for christmas has i gift and i just can't stop wearing it! it smells really god and the fragance stays all day in your clothes and if you wear them now and are only gonna wear them a week later you will still have the smell.
Hayley H.
Love this perfume so much! Before finding it, I'd regularly rotate scents, but didn't feel attached to any. Now this is always my go to! It has a warm vanilla undertone but isn't too strong - a friend who normally hates vanilla scents says this one doesn't bother her. Definitely more of a nighttime perfume. Great for a night out!
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
Cátia O.
Portugal
Great perfume! I bought this as a gift for my mother.
I think it has a lovely, floral, very feminine and sophisticated scent.
Also, the bottle is gorgeous! <3
majdou L.
My favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me.
By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent