BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
This is a really nice perfume. I bought it years ago, and still have half a bottle. I was reminded of it when trying Nina Luna edt today. I read some reviews of Nina Luna and people said it really reminded them of Manifesto. So I sprayed both on different arms and they are much different to me. This Manifesto perfume smells very green to me on initial spray. It’s overpowering, and I don’t really like it. But after 15 minutes or so, the green dies down, and it turns sweeter. When it dries down it smells like a powdery sweetness. It’s very nice! I like the powdery element to it. To me, it’s not nearly as sweet as the Nina Luna. But perhaps that is because my bottle is older.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Goes on strong but lasts forever! I can smell it on my jacket days later! Scent is light and airy after a while and get many compliments on it
Daniela V.
This one is my favorite perfume, it smells like heaven!!! I bought it like a year ago and still using it because you just need a small amount of it and it lasts reallyyy long in your skin! Want to buy this again.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I tried this YSL Manifesto perfume sample and like it. Scent started out as new baby doll but changed to powdery and light. It is a daytime spring scent for me. It is a feminine pretty fragrance but might not be for everyone the doll scent remains.
Fafie M.
Port Moody, BC
1 of my favourite perfumes. I swear by this ! Has a lovely strong but not choking scent.
Emma G.
This is one of my favourite scents. It’s a rich vanilla scent and smells delicious! The bottle is gorgeous. It’s a little too sweet to use every day, but it’s great for special occasions.
Linda M.
this is the love of my life ....i love this perfume so mutch . this is my first manifesto perfume but i will keep getting it  it stay so long on my skin next day i still smell it price is a bit high  but it is soo good it will not keep me from buy this again and i will try the orthers as well...go get yours
Janeigne N.
I really appreciate this bottle it’s super sheek and I love this floral scent I love the bottle with the ysl on the front it’s super delicious and smells super good it’s so long lasting on my skin !
Karisa L.
I walked into ulta one day and happened to pick up the bottle because it was so pretty and the smell...ugh I had to have it! It’s soft but makes a statement, seductive, recently broke my bottle and need a new one, but if you see it you have to smell it!!! Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
Alex L.
City of london, London
Anything YSL! It says passion and class all over their products. Currently in love with Manifesto! #giftcrush #contest @influenster
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent