BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Definitely one of my favorite fragrances, it smells incredible and has a lot of warmth. Highly recommend
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
This is a really nice perfume. I bought it years ago, and still have half a bottle. I was reminded of it when trying Nina Luna edt today. I read some reviews of Nina Luna and people said it really reminded them of Manifesto. So I sprayed both on different arms and they are much different to me. This Manifesto perfume smells very green to me on initial spray. It’s overpowering, and I don’t really like it. But after 15 minutes or so, the green dies down, and it turns sweeter. When it dries down it smells like a powdery sweetness. It’s very nice! I like the powdery element to it. To me, it’s not nearly as sweet as the Nina Luna. But perhaps that is because my bottle is older.
S A.
Wimbledon, London
This is perfect for everyday, the smell is soo pretty and it lasts all day! Its one of my go to scents when I’m not sure what I want to smell like. It’s strong yet sweet without being overpowering. What I love most is that you don’t have to spray a lot to get the full impact.
Make-up A.
bordj bouarreridj
One of my favourites 👍 I loooooove it . it makes you feel elegant and strong , it smells good and stay all day , I wear it all time ❤
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
The best perfume ever! I love the smell, intense scent and it last all day long! Perfect for any ocasion
Danielle B.
Edmonton
My number one perfume!

I actually heard about this perfume after watching my favourite youtuber GiGi Gorgeous and instantly thought "If Gigi likes it then it has to be good!" I picked up the rollerball from Sephora for $30.00 and instantly was in love.

Its more of a grown up perfume than what I am used to and that's what makes it one of my favourites, Manifesto is much heavier, with blackcurrant, cedar core and sandalwood, and undertones of vanilla and Tonka bean which tends to have more of a musky scent vs. sweet and fruity. I always get complimented on the fragrance I'm wearing and definitely recommend this if you're looking for more of an evening scent.
Nicole A.
I purchased this for my mom a year or so back after bringing home a sample. She was so happy to receive it! But can I confess something? I used it to, THAT'S RIGHT THE SECRET IS OUT LOL. What can I say, it smells so good and it's a nice size, so I figured there was more than enough to spare a few sprits now and again! Definitely give this a sniff when you can!
Christina B.
Bertrange
My favourite perfume, got it as present on Christmas) The only thing - a bit expensive, but ok, that's Yves Saint Laurent) Will buy it again)
Tati S.
Redmond, WA
didn't really enjoy this perfume, its really strong and not for a young age group, its lasts for a while which means you wouldn't need a lot of it, it was my first and last time buying it, its bit pricey and totally not buying this one a again, gives me a headache every time
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent