BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to kno...2 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
Joana N.
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
The best perfume ever! I love the smell, intense scent and it last all day long! Perfect for any ocasion
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bertrange
My favourite perfume, got it as present on Christmas) The only thing - a bit expensive, but ok, that's Yves Saint Laurent) Will buy it again)
G
G
In LOVE! it is everything i like in a parfume, its sweet and warm but fresh at the same time. The vanilla in my opinion is not too strong it just really gives it that warmth. (if it makes sense lol) It is soooo long lasting, even a tiny bit will last all day long. Oh and the bottle is so glam i love it <3
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I smelled this perfume in Sephora and fell in love. It's such a wonderful light scent that lingers. It's not overbearing or overly floral. It's simply a good perfume for everyday use. You don't need to wear alot to get the scent you want. I love it and use it.
Laís L.
Laís L.
Whippany, NJ
Love this frangrance. It's female, not too sweet, it's not agressive and absolutely outstanding! It's amazing!!
Ines D.
Ines D.
BEst perfume I have ever used, it is my holy grail, my ride or die , it is sweet but not too sweet and very sexy, since I havepurchased it it had become my signature scent, very pretty bottle that sets up the mood, the only downside and it is definitly my fault and not the perfume's that frangrances don't last on me for a very long time . but it is still my favorite perfume.
maria laura d.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
Manifesto de Yves Saint Laurent me encanta es una fragancia dulce fuerte que marca tu presencia y glamour es super sensual el precio es acesible y su presentacion es hermosa su botella con un centro color violeta es una fragancia que dura mucho ,es una de mis favoritas.
Tess L.
Tess L.
This perfume left a mark on me!It's Sooo sensual and mysterious;those are the two words that came to mind as soon as I sprayed it on me!It's so dark and I feel this is a great night time perfume for the colder seasons!
Rebecka C.
Rebecka C.
San Fernando, CA
My go-to power perfume! Whenever I need a boost of confidence or a feeling of empowerment, I wear Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent. It lasts all day so a little goes a long way. I have had mine for almost three years and I am only halfway through the bottle.
marilupe g.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent