BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I love how warm this fragrance is. I can wear it every day, and even though it's meant to be more of a fall scent, the floral notes in it make it beautiful year round. They've taken all my favorite notes and put it into one bottle. Jasmine, Vanilla, Tonka Bean and a touch of currant make this such a signature scent-worthy fragrance!
Natascha N.
Montreal, Quebec
Lasts all day. Smells like a warm sultry vanilla. Very distinguished. A little goes a long way ! Love the last notes too, sweet.
Kyle I.
Florence, AL
One of my top 5 favorite scents of all time. I got the bottle when the fragrance was released..just by my love of YSL and i thought the bottle was cute. Its not very in your face or overpowering, but it is still a very sexy smell. I have migraines so I'm very picky with smells..and thats why i love manifesto, if someone is standing near you they will smell you and most likely fall in love. But they wont get knocked to the ground with an overbearing obnoxious smell. Plus it stays on for hours so there is no need for reapplying ..unless you just want to smell that much better.lol
Diana L.
Cinema is a Parfum dressed in an elegant note and it gives you sensuality. A drop of Yves Saint Laurent - Cinema it sweetens even the darkest days. The scent last for ours and it smells like heaven .
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I love this perfume! It is my favorite perfume.
It's a sweet, femenine, sexy scent that lingers on the skin for hours with just a few sprays. The bottle is gorgeous too so apart from being a great quality product (like every YSL beauty product), it's a lovely piece of art to have.
I promise you'll make the heads turn if you wear this one. I definitely recommend it!
Elle F.
My favorite perfume ever! I get so many complements when I wear this. I've bought this a few times and I will continue to. It's not over powering and it's a very sexy scent.
Harriet P.
This perfume smells amazing! The scent is what I like to call a night time perfume for evening events. The price is expensive but I believe it is completely worth the money. I bought my bottle from debenhams so it is easily accessible. It is very long lasting and I will continue to purchase this again. Excellent scent YSL!
Beautiful fragrance fills the room
With a great aroma as well as
Giving you that sweet but spicey smell on the skin
Lauren Y.
Aldergrove , BC
If you are looking for a new perfume, stop because this is the one. The price is good and what is expected of a luxury brand. The scent is a beautiful in-between of many sweet,musky,fresh, floral and warm all together in one. Other brands don't compare, this perfume lasts on the skin and isn't over powering. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It stays on me all day! The price is high but well worth it!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent