BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Sarina B.
Vancouver
This is next to Opium my favourite perfum from ISL. It has such anround and distinct smel that people on the street will ask you about it. It also stays on your skin for a long time and it last for a while, which makes it good value. Furthermore the bottle looks beaut on your shelf
Crystal M.
My absolute favorite smell of all time I will not leave my house without smelling like this if it were a man if marry em ...
Erin M.
Centereach, NY
Such a unique scent without being overpowering And wears well all day. It's very feminine yet bold
Sasu F.
I absolutely loveeee this scent!!! It goes well with my body oil. It soft yet alluring and I receive compliments every time. I am a repeat user and will continue to be one! The body is cute and sexy which matches the fragrance of the product. If you never tried it, you are missing out.
Maribeth J.
Tyler, TX
One of the best scents you will ever smell!! Absolutely love it and this is one of the perfumes that not many people have so you don't have to worry about smelling like someone else.
Mirena C.
Blainville, QC
Excellent staying power. I get compliments every time I wear it. There is no scent that resembles this
Yasmine S.
Ive tried a lot perfume but this is by far my all time, go to perfume! Its a beautiful mix of vanilla and wood creating a perfect feminine musk. I feel like the smell is sexy, bold and feminine, Ive got a lot of compliments on it and importantly its long wear. You can get this at Sephora it is an high end product and is expensive but it is worth it trust me
Dalal R.
Rabat morocco
What a smell!! If there is a scent I want people to remember me by is definitely this one. It is fresh sweet and strong at the same time. It s a high end product so it is a bit pricey for a daily basis so I tend to keep it for special dates and events.
Raima I.
This is the best. I am truly in love with the fragrance. I would love to see as a gift because it is too expensive to buy. But the fragrance is worth it.
Tasha S.
Love these perfume. Have it now and always get compliments on it. Will definitely buy more from this company in the future. Their stuff is always good
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent