BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Heather R.
Alliston, ON
Love this perfume! It's one of 3 I rotate between consistently! The scent stays which I like but it's not overwhelming. I am on my second bottle and I think it'll be something I always have on hand. The bottle is also beautiful which helps :)
Jena H.
New york
I love this, my fiance does too. He says it smells like race fuel lol, what?! One of my go to perfumes though
Absolutely loved this scent. I believe there's pheromones in there! I recieved lots of compliments
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this perfume! I've been wearing it for the last 5 years and I always get compliments about it. It's sweet, yet sexy. It lasts a long time as well. Definitely go to Sephora and ask for a sample to try it out!
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
I got this when it first got popular in Sephora in 2012 and I have loved it since. Sadly they have stopped carrying it since then and it is hard to find anywhere. I have had to order it online recently because I can't find it anywhere and I don't want to run out!
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This is so good! I prefer it for a winter scent. I received this as a gift, and I absolutely adore it. I would suggest is for anyone. The formula lasts all day, and it is totally feminine and girly. Definitely worth the money.
RocĂ­o M.
San Juan del Puerto
I have loved this eau de parfum since I got it and I like it so much I only wear to special events because I don't want to spend it all. It is really long-lasting and it has got an adorable odour. Even my mother got one of this because she loved the smell!
Sara G.
Love it! perfect for summer nights, it's very feminine and it's a crowd pleaser, I also really like the bottle, the smell reminds me of almonds and vanilla, not cloying wich is why I really enjoy to wear manifesto also in the summer!
Emily T.
Reading, ['', '', '']
The perfume I always use when I go home cause my mother uses it! And I just have to use it cause it smells so good!!
Sam F.
My go-to trusted perfume! I had been on the hunt for a scent that was mature, classic and smelt the farthest thing from bubblegum and overpowering fruits. Manifesto is sweet and long lasting, with notes of jasmine, wood and vanilla. I have been through 3 bottles and years of use. Whenever I'm wearing it I always get compliments on how great I smell, I'll repurchase it forever!!!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent