BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Lauren Y.
Aldergrove , WY
If you are looking for a new perfume, stop because this is the one. The price is good and what is expected of a luxury brand. The scent is a beautiful in-between of many sweet,musky,fresh, floral and warm all together in one. Other brands don't compare, this perfume lasts on the skin and isn't over powering. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Harriet P.
This perfume smells amazing! The scent is what I like to call a night time perfume for evening events. The price is expensive but I believe it is completely worth the money. I bought my bottle from debenhams so it is easily accessible. It is very long lasting and I will continue to purchase this again. Excellent scent YSL!
Sabrina J.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my favorite fragrances. the scent is soft and not overbearing. I purchased this fragrance at a department store. i love the design of the bottle. After it is gone, you will want to keep the bottle. The price is reasonable. I highly recommend this fragrance.
Raima I.
This is the best. I am truly in love with the fragrance. I would love to see as a gift because it is too expensive to buy. But the fragrance is worth it.
Diana L.
Cinema is a Parfum dressed in an elegant note and it gives you sensuality. A drop of Yves Saint Laurent - Cinema it sweetens even the darkest days. The scent last for ours and it smells like heaven .
Crystal M.
My absolute favorite smell of all time I will not leave my house without smelling like this if it were a man if marry em ...
Maribeth J.
Tyler, TX
One of the best scents you will ever smell!! Absolutely love it and this is one of the perfumes that not many people have so you don't have to worry about smelling like someone else.
Sasu F.
I absolutely loveeee this scent!!! It goes well with my body oil. It soft yet alluring and I receive compliments every time. I am a repeat user and will continue to be one! The body is cute and sexy which matches the fragrance of the product. If you never tried it, you are missing out.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells heavenly. I always go back to this perfume. It is sweet and mature. Makes me happy just spraying it. It's amazing!
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
I got this when it first got popular in Sephora in 2012 and I have loved it since. Sadly they have stopped carrying it since then and it is hard to find anywhere. I have had to order it online recently because I can't find it anywhere and I don't want to run out!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent