BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to k...2 Answers
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
Karisa L.
I walked into ulta one day and happened to pick up the bottle because it was so pretty and the smell...ugh I had to have it! It’s soft but makes a statement, seductive, recently broke my bottle and need a new one, but if you see it you have to smell it!!! Yves Saint Laurent MANIFESTO Eau de Parfum
Sara B.
Happiness be like : Manifesto ❤ an anazing and sweet scent of Vanilla, warm and sexy ! Thank you Ysl for such a good treasure ❤❤❤
Erin P.
Washington , DC
Outstanding Smell ! Love the vanilla and woody smell. People will definitely asking what you have on. Also the bottle is beautiful , looks really nice on
Dresser.
Nevena N.
Vancouver
Hands down my favourite perfume on the market. Received this from my boyfriend as a gift, and it was my first time using it. The bottle design is wonderful but the sweet delicious smell is what really matters. I would 100% buy this perfume again!
S A.
Wimbledon, London
This is perfect for everyday, the smell is soo pretty and it lasts all day! Its one of my go to scents when I’m not sure what I want to smell like. It’s strong yet sweet without being overpowering. What I love most is that you don’t have to spray a lot to get the full impact.
FRAN V.
Home, Inverkip
This product makes it to the top 3 of my all time favorite perfumes! It is a very sweet perfume, and very long lasting. I have been using it for almost 2 years now and do not intend on stopping anytime soon!
MakeUp L.
Algiers
I liked too much his smell, it holds for a long time. It remains even in the clothes ❣️ I use it several Times
Hayley H.
Love this perfume so much! Before finding it, I'd regularly rotate scents, but didn't feel attached to any. Now this is always my go to! It has a warm vanilla undertone but isn't too strong - a friend who normally hates vanilla scents says this one doesn't bother her. Definitely more of a nighttime perfume. Great for a night out!
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
👑Myo💋 G.
Durham
Absolutely loved this scent. I believe there's pheromones in there! I recieved lots of compliments
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent