BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to kno...2 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
MakeUp L.
MakeUp L.
Algiers
I liked too much his smell, it holds for a long time. It remains even in the clothes ❣️ I use it several Times
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Love this perfume so much! Before finding it, I'd regularly rotate scents, but didn't feel attached to any. Now this is always my go to! It has a warm vanilla undertone but isn't too strong - a friend who normally hates vanilla scents says this one doesn't bother her. Definitely more of a nighttime perfume. Great for a night out!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
👑Myo💋 G.
👑Myo💋 G.
Durham
Absolutely loved this scent. I believe there's pheromones in there! I recieved lots of compliments
Selina T.
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this perfume! I've been wearing it for the last 5 years and I always get compliments about it. It's sweet, yet sexy. It lasts a long time as well. Definitely go to Sephora and ask for a sample to try it out!
Rocío M.
Rocío M.
San Juan del Puerto
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved this eau de parfum since I got it and I like it so much I only wear to special events because I don't want to spend it all. It is really long-lasting and it has got an adorable odour. Even my mother got one of this because she loved the smell!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Love it! perfect for summer nights, it's very feminine and it's a crowd pleaser, I also really like the bottle, the smell reminds me of almonds and vanilla, not cloying wich is why I really enjoy to wear manifesto also in the summer!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Reading, ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfume I always use when I go home cause my mother uses it! And I just have to use it cause it smells so good!!
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
I am so on love with this scent. I could bathe in it. It's a more mature smell I wear almost everyday to work and I get a lot of great compliments.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Such a good product. Lasts almost all day (at least all afternoon). Smells so good. The design of the bottlee is really beautiful. I have bought it several times. I prefer the otiginal one then the alternative. No improvements, the fragance is really nice
marilupe g.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent