BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Goes on strong but lasts forever! I can smell it on my jacket days later! Scent is light and airy after a while and get many compliments on it
Daniela V.
This one is my favorite perfume, it smells like heaven!!! I bought it like a year ago and still using it because you just need a small amount of it and it lasts reallyyy long in your skin! Want to buy this again.
Fafie M.
Port Moody , BC
1 of my favourite perfumes. I swear by this ! Has a lovely strong but not choking scent.
Linda M.
this is the love of my life ....i love this perfume so mutch . this is my first manifesto perfume but i will keep getting it  it stay so long on my skin next day i still smell it price is a bit high  but it is soo good it will not keep me from buy this again and i will try the orthers as well...go get yours
Karisa L.
I walked into ulta one day and happened to pick up the bottle because it was so pretty and the smell...ugh I had to have it! It’s soft but makes a statement, seductive, recently broke my bottle and need a new one, but if you see it you have to smell it!!! Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
Alex L.
City of london, London
Anything YSL! It says passion and class all over their products. Currently in love with Manifesto! #giftcrush #contest @influenster
Nadjette S.
Telford
for me it is one of the best perfume with a very feminine sweet touch it keeps all day.
Sara B.
Happiness be like : Manifesto ❤ an anazing and sweet scent of Vanilla, warm and sexy ! Thank you Ysl for such a good treasure ❤❤❤
Inez Inez J.
6041dz
I love this parfum it stays long and 😇😇😇💗 also the exlire is perfect 50ml is olso the perfect size. Ysl parfums
Esraa E.
I’ve been loving this perfume for 3 years now! I cant stop buying it! Its very long lasting! A bit pricey but worth it
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent