BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to k...2 Answers
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I tried this YSL Manifesto perfume sample and like it. Scent started out as new baby doll but changed to powdery and light. It is a daytime spring scent for me. It is a feminine pretty fragrance but might not be for everyone the doll scent remains.
Karisa L.
I walked into ulta one day and happened to pick up the bottle because it was so pretty and the smell...ugh I had to have it! It’s soft but makes a statement, seductive, recently broke my bottle and need a new one, but if you see it you have to smell it!!! Yves Saint Laurent MANIFESTO Eau de Parfum
Erin P.
Washington , DC
Outstanding Smell ! Love the vanilla and woody smell. People will definitely asking what you have on. Also the bottle is beautiful , looks really nice on
Dresser.
Andrea O.
I love to use this perfume in the nights, its time in my case is more than 5 hours, the smell does not give me headache (and that is primordial for me) the jasmine is the main aroma of this fragrance, also With notes of lily, gooseberry, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean, an unusual blend of light and mystery. Its green notes bring freshness and closeness, the aroma of jasmine gives it a touch of extreme femininity and the fragrance of the tonka bean a sensuality full of rich and opulent luminosity.
Conclusion: I find a perfume with a very sensual aroma perfect for the night.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
Hayley H.
Love this perfume so much! Before finding it, I'd regularly rotate scents, but didn't feel attached to any. Now this is always my go to! It has a warm vanilla undertone but isn't too strong - a friend who normally hates vanilla scents says this one doesn't bother her. Definitely more of a nighttime perfume. Great for a night out!
Kyle I.
Florence, AL
One of my top 5 favorite scents of all time. I got the bottle when the fragrance was released..just by my love of YSL and i thought the bottle was cute. Its not very in your face or overpowering, but it is still a very sexy smell. I have migraines so I'm very picky with smells..and thats why i love manifesto, if someone is standing near you they will smell you and most likely fall in love. But they wont get knocked to the ground with an overbearing obnoxious smell. Plus it stays on for hours so there is no need for reapplying ..unless you just want to smell that much better.lol
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Another one of my fave fragrances. I love it, love it, love it! An employee at a sephora, a long time ago, had recommended this to me based non my preference. And he couldn't have done better lol. I instantly loved it and have been buying it ever since. This one of many fragrances in my fave collection. I definitely recommend it.
anesa b.
sarajevo
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PERFUME. i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day). i spritz it ONCE behind my ears and it lasts forever! it is vanilla-based, but it is not your young, girly vanilla. when i have it on i feel like I'm wearing a purple dragon around my neck - it destroys every other perfume in the room. and i love the bottle, 80's inspired, luxurious. love <3
Stacey S.
This is my go to fragrance. My mom bought this for me last Christmas and till this day I have it. I need to restock in this one too because I'm running out.. The smell is soft and sweet I love it. It's just right in my opinion. It's also long lasting. Every time I wear it I always get ask what perfume it is. The packaging is so cute it came with a red box which I kept.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent