BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to k...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent MANIFESTO Eau de Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Natascha N.
Montreal, Quebec
Lasts all day. Smells like a warm sultry vanilla. Very distinguished. A little goes a long way ! Love the last notes too, sweet.
Natasha V.
Great perfume. Very sweet but also very heavy. It does stay on all day and I would recommend it to the age of 18-50?
Emily T.
Reading, ['', '', '']
The perfume I always use when I go home cause my mother uses it! And I just have to use it cause it smells so good!!
Beautiful fragrance fills the room
With a great aroma as well as
Giving you that sweet but spicey smell on the skin
MakeUp L.
Algiers
I liked too much his smell, it holds for a long time. It remains even in the clothes ❣️ I use it several Times
Robyn R.
Darlington UK
I love this scent, stays on all day. I always receive great comments on how lovely I smell when I wear this.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
This perfume is one of my all time favourites, it’s sweet and lasts a long time, definitely will repurchase!
Marion M.
London, Greater London
This is my absolute favorite perfume out off my collection. I love it's smells and the way it last all day.
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Definitely one of my favorite fragrances, it smells incredible and has a lot of warmth. Highly recommend
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
The best perfume ever! I love the smell, intense scent and it last all day long! Perfect for any ocasion
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent