BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
kierra m.
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau de Parfum Spray for Women Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau de Parfum Spray for Women Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau de Parfum Spray for Women
Lauren J.
I smelled this perfume in Sephora and fell in love. It's such a wonderful light scent that lingers. It's not overbearing or overly floral. It's simply a good perfume for everyday use. You don't need to wear alot to get the scent you want. I love it and use it.
Erin L.
San Diego, CA
This is the BEST perfume EVER! Seriously, I'd been searching for MY perfume for years, and stumbled upon this one in a magazine. It's my go-to scent, and I always get compliments on it! Will use this perfume for the next 50 years!
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
I initially loved this perfume and couldn't get enough of it. Then I realized I kept smelling someone/something that smelled like an old person/grandma perfume and I realized it was this perfume! Absolutely can not be smelling like that
Bernadette M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Wonderful scent that last all day without becoming overpowering. One of my favorites. I received a sample from Sephora and went back in a couple weeks later and bought my perfume. Great addition to my collection.
Stacy L.
I went in searching for a scent for my wedding. I tried on a few different ones but absolutely fell in love this Manifesto. I am tempted to wear it everyday! I love the smell and the bottle is gorgeous also!
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
At first, I liked the smell as it was very feminine. I only sprayed myself once though. I got to work and thought I might die. The smell was so over-powering and gave me the worst headache. I tried it twice, with the same results. I had to throw away the sample I received.
Chelsea C.
This product smells very nice. It's a lighter floral scent. If you put too much by accident the floral could be overwhelming but overall I feel it's a very nice fresh perfume
Daretha J.
Wilmington, DE
One of those scents you can't say no to. I smelled this on my co worker and knew I had to have it. I went to get a tester for to make sure I liked the scent on me. Needless to say I fell in love...
Grace B.
University, MS
I do not own this perfume, but I smell it every time I go into Ulta/Sephora. It smells great and the packaging is cute. This will for sure be the next perfume that I buy!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent