BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to k...2 Answers
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It stays on me all day! The price is high but well worth it!
👑Myo💋 G.
Durham
Absolutely loved this scent. I believe there's pheromones in there! I recieved lots of compliments
Erin M.
Centereach, NY
Such a unique scent without being overpowering And wears well all day. It's very feminine yet bold
Linda M.
this is the love of my life ....i love this perfume so mutch . this is my first manifesto perfume but i will keep getting it  it stay so long on my skin next day i still smell it price is a bit high  but it is soo good it will not keep me from buy this again and i will try the orthers as well...go get yours
S A.
Wimbledon, London
This is perfect for everyday, the smell is soo pretty and it lasts all day! Its one of my go to scents when I’m not sure what I want to smell like. It’s strong yet sweet without being overpowering. What I love most is that you don’t have to spray a lot to get the full impact.
Emma G.
This is one of my favourite scents. It’s a rich vanilla scent and smells delicious! The bottle is gorgeous. It’s a little too sweet to use every day, but it’s great for special occasions.
Nevena N.
Vancouver, BC
Hands down my favourite perfume on the market. Received this from my boyfriend as a gift, and it was my first time using it. The bottle design is wonderful but the sweet delicious smell is what really matters. I would 100% buy this perfume again!
FRAN V.
Home, Inverkip
This product makes it to the top 3 of my all time favorite perfumes! It is a very sweet perfume, and very long lasting. I have been using it for almost 2 years now and do not intend on stopping anytime soon!
Christina F.
Maple, ON
Smelled really good in the store, as I bought it and wore it around the house I realized it didn't blend well with my chemistry and made me smell like cat piss but flowery. I couldn't wait to get rid of it
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
I cannot tell you how obsessed I am with this perfume! I've been wearing it for the last 5 years and I always get compliments about it. It's sweet, yet sexy. It lasts a long time as well. Definitely go to Sephora and ask for a sample to try it out!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent