BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to kno...2 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
Renee G.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It is my favorite perfume.
It's a sweet, femenine, sexy scent that lingers on the skin for hours with just a few sprays. The bottle is gorgeous too so apart from being a great quality product (like every YSL beauty product), it's a lovely piece of art to have.
I promise you'll make the heads turn if you wear this one. I definitely recommend it!
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
Ive tried a lot perfume but this is by far my all time, go to perfume! Its a beautiful mix of vanilla and wood creating a perfect feminine musk. I feel like the smell is sexy, bold and feminine, Ive got a lot of compliments on it and importantly its long wear. You can get this at Sephora it is an high end product and is expensive but it is worth it trust me
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Aldergrove, BC
If you are looking for a new perfume, stop because this is the one. The price is good and what is expected of a luxury brand. The scent is a beautiful in-between of many sweet,musky,fresh, floral and warm all together in one. Other brands don't compare, this perfume lasts on the skin and isn't over powering. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Harriet P.
Harriet P.
This perfume smells amazing! The scent is what I like to call a night time perfume for evening events. The price is expensive but I believe it is completely worth the money. I bought my bottle from debenhams so it is easily accessible. It is very long lasting and I will continue to purchase this again. Excellent scent YSL!
Elle F.
Elle F.
My favorite perfume ever! I get so many complements when I wear this. I've bought this a few times and I will continue to. It's not over powering and it's a very sexy scent.
zizou z.
zizou z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my baby ūüėć i love it !! The smell stays weeks on my shirt ! Honestly it d√©serves its price ( it s expensive compared to other perfumes)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bertrange
My favourite perfume, got it as present on Christmas) The only thing - a bit expensive, but ok, that's Yves Saint Laurent) Will buy it again)
Natascha N.
Natascha N.
Montreal, Quebec
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lasts all day. Smells like a warm sultry vanilla. Very distinguished. A little goes a long way ! Love the last notes too, sweet.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Great perfume. Very sweet but also very heavy. It does stay on all day and I would recommend it to the age of 18-50?
Beautiful fragrance fills the room
With a great aroma as well as
Giving you that sweet but spicey smell on the skin
marilupe g.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent