BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to k...2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
Kyle I.
Florence, AL
One of my top 5 favorite scents of all time. I got the bottle when the fragrance was released..just by my love of YSL and i thought the bottle was cute. Its not very in your face or overpowering, but it is still a very sexy smell. I have migraines so I'm very picky with smells..and thats why i love manifesto, if someone is standing near you they will smell you and most likely fall in love. But they wont get knocked to the ground with an overbearing obnoxious smell. Plus it stays on for hours so there is no need for reapplying ..unless you just want to smell that much better.lol
Stacey S.
This is my go to fragrance. My mom bought this for me last Christmas and till this day I have it. I need to restock in this one too because I'm running out.. The smell is soft and sweet I love it. It's just right in my opinion. It's also long lasting. Every time I wear it I always get ask what perfume it is. The packaging is so cute it came with a red box which I kept.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I love how warm this fragrance is. I can wear it every day, and even though it's meant to be more of a fall scent, the floral notes in it make it beautiful year round. They've taken all my favorite notes and put it into one bottle. Jasmine, Vanilla, Tonka Bean and a touch of currant make this such a signature scent-worthy fragrance!
Sasu F.
I absolutely loveeee this scent!!! It goes well with my body oil. It soft yet alluring and I receive compliments every time. I am a repeat user and will continue to be one! The body is cute and sexy which matches the fragrance of the product. If you never tried it, you are missing out.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
Manifesto de Yves Saint Laurent me encanta es una fragancia dulce fuerte que marca tu presencia y glamour es super sensual el precio es acesible y su presentacion es hermosa su botella con un centro color violeta es una fragancia que dura mucho ,es una de mis favoritas.
Rebecka C.
San Fernando, CA
My go-to power perfume! Whenever I need a boost of confidence or a feeling of empowerment, I wear Manifesto by Yves Saint Laurent. It lasts all day so a little goes a long way. I have had mine for almost three years and I am only halfway through the bottle.
Erin L.
San Diego, CA
This is the BEST perfume EVER! Seriously, I'd been searching for MY perfume for years, and stumbled upon this one in a magazine. It's my go-to scent, and I always get compliments on it! Will use this perfume for the next 50 years!
Amy S.
This perfume is so unique. It smells sensual, spicy and a tiny bit sweet. I wore this on my wedding day. Absolutely love this fragrence. The scent lasts a long time on me as well. Does not fade away.
Maribeth J.
Tyler, TX
One of the best scents you will ever smell!! Absolutely love it and this is one of the perfumes that not many people have so you don't have to worry about smelling like someone else.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It stays on me all day! The price is high but well worth it!
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent