BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing Manifesto, a sensual, captivating fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent. A bouquet of jasmine punctuated by green notes and a bold trail combining wood, vanilla, and tonka beans are the signature of this new declaration of femininity. Notes: Jasmine, Wood, Vanilla, Tonka Bean. Style: Feminine. Bold. Lovely.

• Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just w...2 Answers
Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
  • "i have it in a small test bottle (hopefully i will buy the big bottle one day)." in 1 review
  • "It does last a long time on the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and the packaging is cute." in 1 review
Danielle P.
Kearney, NE
I picked this up when Herbergers was closing. I got 3oz of it for $27 😳 I wasn’t sure of the scent at first but I couldn’t go wrong for the price. So I brought it home and wore it for a few days. I sprayed it on my shirt when I went out on s Friday and left the shirt on my floor and didn’t pick it up until Sunday to put in the laundry. When I picked it up off the floor, I was like WHAT IS THAT SMELL?! It smelled so good and I didn’t think that the Manefesto smelled that good. But ever since that, I can’t stop wearing it. I realized I don’t like it right away but after an hour I love how it wears. Warms up so much and is SO long! Notes are: bergamot, cassis, Jasmin, lily of the valley, sandalwood, vanilla, Tonka Bean. So you can see that it is a perfect fall scent. Best $27 I’ve ever spent!
jordana C.
usa
Very mature scent with a great combination of sweetness and musk. I usually categorize my perfumes with certain occasions (weddings, a night out, typical work day, date night, etc.) So I dont wear it too often, I feel that it's a very formal scent.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I really appreciate this bottle it’s super sheek and I love this floral scent I love the bottle with the ysl on the front it’s super delicious and smells super good it’s so long lasting on my skin !
Andrea O.
I love to use this perfume in the nights, its time in my case is more than 5 hours, the smell does not give me headache (and that is primordial for me) the jasmine is the main aroma of this fragrance, also With notes of lily, gooseberry, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean, an unusual blend of light and mystery. Its green notes bring freshness and closeness, the aroma of jasmine gives it a touch of extreme femininity and the fragrance of the tonka bean a sensuality full of rich and opulent luminosity.
Conclusion: I find a perfume with a very sensual aroma perfect for the night.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
This dang perfume is perfect. It's soooo warm and sweet and ugh! It does something to me! One spray is all you need. It's one of those perfumes tho I only wear on very special occasions. It's so expensive smelling, I just can't picture using it for everyday use. If no one else could smell me besides myself I would because I love the scent that much. Sexy scent.
Sam F.
My go-to trusted perfume! I had been on the hunt for a scent that was mature, classic and smelt the farthest thing from bubblegum and overpowering fruits. Manifesto is sweet and long lasting, with notes of jasmine, wood and vanilla. I have been through 3 bottles and years of use. Whenever I'm wearing it I always get compliments on how great I smell, I'll repurchase it forever!!!
Hayley H.
Love this perfume so much! Before finding it, I'd regularly rotate scents, but didn't feel attached to any. Now this is always my go to! It has a warm vanilla undertone but isn't too strong - a friend who normally hates vanilla scents says this one doesn't bother her. Definitely more of a nighttime perfume. Great for a night out!
Karisa L.
Clearwater, FL
I walked into ulta one day and happened to pick up the bottle because it was so pretty and the smell...ugh I had to have it! It’s soft but makes a statement, seductive, recently broke my bottle and need a new one, but if you see it you have to smell it!!! Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Eau De Parfum
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
I got this when it first got popular in Sephora in 2012 and I have loved it since. Sadly they have stopped carrying it since then and it is hard to find anywhere. I have had to order it online recently because I can't find it anywhere and I don't want to run out!
Kerline B.
Boston, MA
Manifesto only sold outside of the United States has a earthy, woodsy smell to it. I'm in love and have purchased this anytime I'm outside the US, 3 bottles in total. Packaging is beautiful, and the shape of the bottle resembles that of an hour glass figure.
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
Been debating on whether to get this sent or not I just want to know if this is a mature scent or more like a youthful scent

back