BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #43 in Body Sprays for Him

A resounding disruption for a fragrance of excess, the first to use a oud accord: it merges with myrrh and cistus to create a warm, intense and fascinating trail. Mandarin gives a top opening and delivers singular vibrancy, whereas a very potent patchouli wood facet provides depth and addictive tenacity. Resolutely contemporary, M7 OUD ABSOLU has been enhanced with brilliant mineral freshness, revealing the full richness of expression of the oud accord.

Ida Rose B.
I don't know if this is the exact one I'm thinking of, but I know this is the brand. If it is the right perfume I'm thinking of. It smells awesome, and even though it is expensive it seems worth it to me.
Gabrielle R.
I bought this gift for a friend of mine and he is hooked!!! Everytime we hang out he smells soo good and I remember it's the cologne I got him! It lasts for a long time from what I've experienced while being with him! Very affordable
Russ J.
Philadelphia, PA
It is the perfect smell. It is not too heavy and it keeps its scent all day. It lasts very long. Has a very light smell, but it definitely stands out. I've been using it for years. Not as great as Le Male by Gaultier, but very close.
Vanessa L.
santa clarita
Ysl makes amazing fragrances whether for men or women. They linger all day making then ever better. A little goes a long way. The scent is like none other. You will love it as much as I do. It's a must buy.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
Love this fragrance. I use it everyday. The bottle is to pretty I love when perfumes come with such pretty bottles. Pricey but worth it. Lasts all day I still have the scent when I go to bed. I recommend.
Brina S.
Media, PA
The perfect scent to buy the man in your life if you want him to walk around smelling like heaven on earth and the product is very longlasting it is worth every penny spent trust me! the bottle is beautiful
VANESSA U.
NICE PRODUCT.
I really love this product.
I'm in love whit this brand.
Personally Yves Saint Laurent is an excellent product.

ruth e.
Stockton, CA
I love most of the YSL fragrance this being one of them… but my ultimate faves would be Ysl L'Homme and la nuit both very sexy fragrances
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
The ysl perfumes are the best they last long and they have a very nice scent this is my favorite and I'm on my third bottle of using it
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Susana D.
Mount vernon, NY
Does this smell good I'm trying to buy a good spray for my boyfriend and I was wondering about this one!