BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

YSL Luxurious Mascara Star Collector Edition. YSL Beauté`s Luxurious Mascara Star Collector Edition gives a false lash effect by increasing the look of lash thickness, with lashes appearing lengthened and left feeling flexible and supple. Available in No1 High Density Black for a seductive eye look. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser

Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara Star Collector Edition
  • "Muito bom! Usei e amei, eu indico a todas vocês que comprem, ele deixa os cílios maiores e com mais volume, é perfeito" in 15 reviews
  • "Super volumizing makes my lashes look so super long and think with out being clumpy !!!!!" in 4 reviews
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Zehra S.
Makes my eyelashes look so long and gives them so much volume!! Such a great product!!
Caísa S.
Setauket, NY
This is a really really good product, you should try sometime, I am sure you will love
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
It's Yves Saint Laurent I can't really say enough about this, because YSL's beauty is one of the most amazing brands, with the best products. I love their packaging, this mascara is perfect for my lashes, I remember buying my first mascara and lipstick from YSL. Must have products all year round. I would recommend this all day to anyone and everyone. Results are visible from first application. ❤🎁😉💋
Katie P.
Dubai , Dubai
Love the packaging and its one of the only mascaras that doesn't sting my eyes - so I presume this will be a winner for those with sensitive eyes/skin. Love the brush- it helps to really build mascara from the root to the tip of the lashes, giving lashes a boost while still looking natural
shaima a.
The Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara star collection edition is a very good mascara, it might not look so good but as soon as it is applied it automatically will surprise you due to the fact that it doesn't create lumps and it applies very smoothly, it gives a big volume to the lashes and gives a thicker illusion to the lashes
Topaz W.
It's amazing it makes my lashes fabulous I can apply 2 to 3 coats of it when going out or if I just want a casual pretty look I'll apply 1 to 2 it's just amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing definitely recommend!!!
alex s.
Flaunt bigger-than-life lashes when you brush on this mascara from Yves Saint Laurent. This non-drying formula is enriched with B5 pro-vitamin, which deepens, darkens, and leaves lashes look instantly thicker. The nylon fiber brush builds luscious volume, coating lashes from root to tip for a bold false-lash look.
tahira p.
it is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy expensive and it is a good mascara but the price is over the top and i think when i bought it i never thought bout t twice. the product is wonderful but the price kinda ruins  the product in a way. i think it is very good and extends my lashes.
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
OMG such a beautiful product I mean Dear God look at that packaging !!! It indeed makes your lashes look longer and it untangles them at the same time ..It applys right about the perfect amount of product ..and the result is amazing
Jessica R.
Does this leave your eye lashes looking clumpy?
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I love the wand of this mascara. What do you ladies think? Are you gonna give it a try?
Sandra M.
How much is this and where can I buy it?
Christina B.
pittsburgh pa
I am always looking for different mascaras to try! Is this one worth giving a shot? Worth the price? :)
Kathy B.
I was told this product is overrated, is it true? I am tempted to buy