BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

YSL Luxurious Mascara Star Collector Edition. YSL Beauté`s Luxurious Mascara Star Collector Edition gives a false lash effect by increasing the look of lash thickness, with lashes appearing lengthened and left feeling flexible and supple. Available in No1 High Density Black for a seductive eye look. All skin types Shop At House Of Fraser

Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara Star Collector Edition
  • "Muito bom! Usei e amei, eu indico a todas vocês que comprem, ele deixa os cílios maiores e com mais volume, é perfeito" in 15 reviews
  • "Super volumizing makes my lashes look so super long and think with out being clumpy !!!!!" in 4 reviews
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Have you ever seen a more beautiful mascara?! I don’t think so. I know packaging shouldn’t effect how much you love a product, but this really does for me. Yes, the mascara is lovely and volumizing etc. etc. but the main reason this is in my favorites is because it makes me feel so special every time I use it
Sandy R.
This mascara is amazing!! Life changer! I have pretty small eyelashes and this mascara the way the want is. It's perfect makes my eyelashes look long and gives it great volume. Luxurious it is!!
Michelle O.
This mascara makes my lashes long and thick. I usually have short eyelashes too. This is very good value and it lasts all day. It does kinda make u get black dry mascara u see your eyes but over all it's a great mascara
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket , RI
This mascara is amazing. The wand is perfect for plenty of drama, has a nice deep black color, zero transfer, and easily removable. This has yet to clump on me, the perfect amount always comes out without the annoying excess at the tip of the wand.
Telia W.
Conway, AR
i've been running out of mascara lately & i've had this mascara, it works really well on my eyelashes! lots of volume & length. :) i'm a repeated user ! & i recommend it to all the ladies who are looking for a good mascara.
Mersaydez H.
This is such a beautiful mascara!!! It has one of the best mascara packaging that I have seen. I use this often because it really makes my lashes look longer. The wand is also a great size and I just love this mascara overall.
Rida T.
Way over priced but definitely a great buy with a good primer. Does give you length. Not the best mascara out there but it's better than MANY others. I would recommend to anyone with thin or barely there lashes.
Taylor W.
Love this mascara! Makes my lashes look amazing and lasts all day without flaking during the day! Something I look for especially with a high end mascara. Love the wand as well! I would recommend to anyone!
Samantha R.
Tucson, AZ
GAME CHANGER. I love this mascara, it gives me equal volume and length. It's in my daily routine. It was my first time purchasing and I'm not disappointed. Very easy to apply maybe two coats at the most!
Ashley C.
I do love his mascara but I think it's way over priced. I've used drugstore mascaras that can do the same thing. With that being said, it makes your eyelashes look fabulous and never flakes throughout the day
Jessica R.
Does this leave your eye lashes looking clumpy?
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I love the wand of this mascara. What do you ladies think? Are you gonna give it a try?
Sandra M.
How much is this and where can I buy it?
Christina B.
pittsburgh pa
I am always looking for different mascaras to try! Is this one worth giving a shot? Worth the price? :)
Kathy B.
I was told this product is overrated, is it true? I am tempted to buy