BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An illuminating finishing powder to highlight your favorite features with radiant shimmer.

This lightweight powder is infused with light-reflecting gold shimmering face powder to give skin a luminous glow. The smooth and silky powder should be applied lightly above the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, under the eyebrows, and on the cupids bow to enhance skin’s natural radiance.

How To Apply:

Use a highlighting or blush brush to sweep powder lightly above the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, under the eyebrows, and on the Cupid’s bow.

Yves Saint Laurent Lumiere Divine Highlighting Finishing Powder Palette
  • "first off, i swatched this on a whim because who can resist ysl's packaging? the compact is all gold (so reflective that you can use it as a mirror but prone to fingerprints but it comes with a little pouch so who cares) and so incredibly classy. when you swatch it, you can tell that the powder is so high quality, very finely milled and soft; the highlight gives a very subtle sheen that picks up the light without any sparkles or glitter in it.. or color, really, just shine. then, of course, it looks so much better on the skin than swatched. i'm not an extreme highlighter person, so the natural glow look is perfect for me; it's been making me feel glowy and fancy af everyday since i bought it. though i definitely think it's worth the money for being a quality luxury highlight, i would say the essence purenude highlighter would be a decent dupe; however, that one is a little pinker and i wouldn't recommend finishing your face with it like you can with the ysl." in 5 reviews
Tara B.
Beautiful color. You can hold up pigment or use a soft hand for a natural glow. The pink undertone fit my yellow skin even. It was soft and smooth. It has a flat finish but would bring out a natural highlight.
Hannah L.
This is the best highlighter I have ever tried and I have tried ALOT. This is great if you want a non-shimmer glow from within look. It is pricey but worth every penny! I wore it on my wedding day and it looked incredible in pictures. I would definitely recommend something like this if you are being photographed!
Leah B.
Orlando, FL
Love the cute case and fits perfectly in my purse. Also has a mirror so it's perfect for mid day touch ups. It's easily melted in the Florida heat but still comes in handy to matte and blur.
Mikayla H.
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Ryen E.
This highlighting powered is amazing. It gives you the perfect pigmented glow. I apply this over my bronzer and blush. Comes in great colors. Similar products are less money but the quality is worth this cost.
Tori N.
Fresno, CA
The packaging of this product is quite lavish, which I love. The powder itself is great and I love that you can apply it all over your face for a very natural “glow from within” look.
Kristina R.
this is one of the best "subtile" highlighters i've ever used. it gives the most natural highlighted look. the price may be a little high but it is def worth it.
Rayna L.
Windermere, FL
It's an amazing, not in your face, highlight. I have really oily skin so I wouldn't use this as an allover finishing powder, but rather for the cheekbones. It has a champagne golden pearlescent finish, and it works on me when I have both tan and pale skin! You don't need much and the pan size is so big, it'll last forever. I would recommend this for everyone except for deep skin tones because i believe it would look like a stark white highlight on those men/ladies.
Meghan S.
Winter Park, FL
I absolutely love this! It can be used as a finishing powder or for a subtle highlight. It has a golden undertone and a perfectly shimmery finish for a subtle natural glow. While I do love the crazy intense highlight craze sometimes you just want something a little more natural and this is perfect for just that. Instead of saying " wow what a beautiful highlight," people will say "wow what a beautiful person." If you have the money to spend, it is definitely worth it!
Katie P.
Boston, MA
You could use this as either a finishing powder or a highlighter. I tend to use it to set my concealer under my eyes, since I tend to highlight under there anyway. It gives a nice, subtle sheen, so anyone who is really into strobing would not like this. Has a slightly gold undertone to it.
Kala M.
I've heard amazing things about this powder and that it gives the most natural glow to your skin. But is it worth the price?
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Some reviews say this is better as a finishing power than a highlighter. Would you agree?
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
Ella M.
Drammen
I've heard great things about This highlighter, is it really worth the hype?

Sephora