BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An exceptional eye pencil that creates a sophisticated, long-lasting look in the blink of an eye. Formulated with concentrated pigments, this liner delivers lasting stay-true color that always looks fresh. Infused with Jojoba oil, the velvety texture glides on effortlessly for exceptional comfort and precise application, while a special fixing agent reinforces color intensity hour after hour. The built-in blending tip allows you to achieve multiple effects-from precise lines to smoky shadow to a dramatic kohl look. New shades for Fall: 14 Excentric Green

Buy on Cos Bar
houda M.
These eye pencils are really wonderful. They are easily applied but they stick- I have oily skin and pencils I tried from other high-ended cosmetic marks did not make such a good job. Each pencil came with sharpener that works well so I did not loose much of the crayon when re-shaping it. The color scale is large, so far I have four different tones: 3, 4, 7, and 9. Be aware that blue and purple color (3,4) are a bit darker then demonstrated here; I did not mind as bought my pencils in shop so I saw the real tones. Definitely will be buying this product again.
Serenity W.
I'm far from any kind of makeup professional, which is probably why I love this so much! So convenient to have everything in one! And the color is PERFECT for me! I used the pencil to define the outline of my brows a bit better, and the dye stick to make my brows look more full. Then the brush is convieniently right there to get your brows brushed down the way you want. Easily comes off with makeup remover wipe, but doesn't smudge if i touch my brows. Using this DAILY! I really like only needing this one stick instead of a bunch of products and tools!
Beauty M.
I really love this liner but it doesn't work well with contact lenses. Still, it is such a lovely liner and very intense black. Works great as a base for a smokey eye look. The price is worth it and the packaging looks really great. I love the gold with the black. Would recommend to someone not wearing contacts.
Nakiyh A.
I use this to tight line my eyes and usually the product wears off in the middle of the day but this stays on all day. I bought mine from my local Macy's and it is way better than any other liner I have used. Would most definatly recommend.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
This Eyeliner Pencil is super easy to apply onto your eyelid or waterline. It is long-lasting and super smooth. I would definitely buy this again and I plan on recommending it to all my friends.
Dilnoza N.
This is the best product in love with it the results are great just perfect recommend buying it the product is great the best used sooo many times and I love. It really good the best does not does nay damage really good product in love with it it's great
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I was actually pretty disappointed in this product. I normally love all YSL beauty products but this one didn't get me a good color payoff. Getting it to transfer to my water line proved a bit on the tougher side.
Chelsea R.
Olathe
When I wear eye liner, I make sure to have it match with whatever I'm wearing. This pencil really makes your eyes stand out when you have that Smokey eye color going on.
Liz R.
I like this liner. It blends well and stays well too. I didn't notice any bleeding after a few hours of wearing it, and that's saying something for me because my eyes water a bit.
Loli O.
I love this product and I would buy it again!. The lines that you can create are so defined that some people asked me if I was wearing liquid eyeliner. It's so easy to put it on, and good quality too. Also it comes with a sharpener that works perfectly for this eyeliner .