BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An exceptional eye pencil that creates a sophisticated, long-lasting look in the blink of an eye. Formulated with concentrated pigments, this liner delivers lasting stay-true color that always looks fresh. Infused with Jojoba oil, the velvety texture glides on effortlessly for exceptional comfort and precise application, while a special fixing agent reinforces color intensity hour after hour. The built-in blending tip allows you to achieve multiple effects-from precise lines to smoky shadow to a dramatic kohl look. New shades for Fall: 14 Excentric Green

Buy on Cos Bar
skye r.
skye r.
Crystal Lake, IL
It's really durable and it never seems to run out. I've had this for a while and the quality always remains reliable. Stays on for a super long time. I have brown eyes and I love the way this goes with them! I would buy this again, but probably only if I had a coupon because it is a bit expensive.
Loli O.
Loli O.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product and I would buy it again!. The lines that you can create are so defined that some people asked me if I was wearing liquid eyeliner. It's so easy to put it on, and good quality too. Also it comes with a sharpener that works perfectly for this eyeliner .
Zion A.
Zion A.
Inglewood, CA
Okay, so usually I would prefer liquid eyeliner but this looks just as good. Its much easier to apply. Its easier to get even wings. I'd suggest it for beginners or people who haven't quite mastered the eyeliner thing. Its pretty affordable and I love it.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
Wasn't the best but it sure did stay on my eyes. The formula was ok I think this would be a good match for the urban decay eyeshadows. It was very expensive. it was my first product from this brand. I may repurchase it. I would recommend it to others.
Jabeene B.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
This pencil lasts forever and is dark and lovely. The price is a little steep and so I have not repurchased, however if I was made of money, I would buy in a heart beat! Good for water line.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
It's a very good eyeliner I just would say long lasting. It doesn't say it's smudge proof so I'll let the fact that it smudges everywhere out. Buts it's manageable
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT
Love love love love! This is such a good pencil!! Ysl is one of my favorite brands!! Everything they make is beautiful and always impresses
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
I normally like liquid liners but this pencil does wonders! I can control it a bit more and I love the angles I can work with.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Love this pencil! Truly is long lasting and has great pigmentation. Easy glide on for a sleek look or smudge for a smoky eye.
Johnna S.
Johnna S.
Suitland, MD
This eye liner may be a little pricey but it's worth. Last all day and night. Comes on thick and full unlike other brands.