BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An exceptional eye pencil that creates a sophisticated, long-lasting look in the blink of an eye. Formulated with concentrated pigments, this liner delivers lasting stay-true color that always looks fresh. Infused with Jojoba oil, the velvety texture glides on effortlessly for exceptional comfort and precise application, while a special fixing agent reinforces color intensity hour after hour. The built-in blending tip allows you to achieve multiple effects-from precise lines to smoky shadow to a dramatic kohl look. New shades for Fall: 14 Excentric Green

Buy on Cos Bar
skye r.
Crystal Lake, IL
It's really durable and it never seems to run out. I've had this for a while and the quality always remains reliable. Stays on for a super long time. I have brown eyes and I love the way this goes with them! I would buy this again, but probably only if I had a coupon because it is a bit expensive.
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
Wasn't the best but it sure did stay on my eyes. The formula was ok I think this would be a good match for the urban decay eyeshadows. It was very expensive. it was my first product from this brand. I may repurchase it. I would recommend it to others.
Jabeene B.
Chubbuck, ID
This pencil lasts forever and is dark and lovely. The price is a little steep and so I have not repurchased, however if I was made of money, I would buy in a heart beat! Good for water line.
Morghan M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Love love love love! This is such a good pencil!! Ysl is one of my favorite brands!! Everything they make is beautiful and always impresses
Jordan K.
I normally like liquid liners but this pencil does wonders! I can control it a bit more and I love the angles I can work with.
Caitlin P.
Love this pencil! Truly is long lasting and has great pigmentation. Easy glide on for a sleek look or smudge for a smoky eye.
Gina L.
A beautiful pencil. Superb quality and great color. Goes on smoothly. I will be ordering more for sure. Long lasting!
houda M.
These eye pencils are really wonderful. They are easily applied but they stick- I have oily skin and pencils I tried from other high-ended cosmetic marks did not make such a good job. Each pencil came with sharpener that works well so I did not loose much of the crayon when re-shaping it. The color scale is large, so far I have four different tones: 3, 4, 7, and 9. Be aware that blue and purple color (3,4) are a bit darker then demonstrated here; I did not mind as bought my pencils in shop so I saw the real tones. Definitely will be buying this product again.
Serenity W.
I'm far from any kind of makeup professional, which is probably why I love this so much! So convenient to have everything in one! And the color is PERFECT for me! I used the pencil to define the outline of my brows a bit better, and the dye stick to make my brows look more full. Then the brush is convieniently right there to get your brows brushed down the way you want. Easily comes off with makeup remover wipe, but doesn't smudge if i touch my brows. Using this DAILY! I really like only needing this one stick instead of a bunch of products and tools!
Beauty M.
I really love this liner but it doesn't work well with contact lenses. Still, it is such a lovely liner and very intense black. Works great as a base for a smokey eye look. The price is worth it and the packaging looks really great. I love the gold with the black. Would recommend to someone not wearing contacts.