BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Live Jazz is a refreshing scent for men created by the Yves Saint Lauren design house in the year 1998. It is a juicy woody and spicy aromatic fragrance that has neroli mint grapefruit lemon and mandarin oranges at the introduction which spread a unique aroma when blended with a soft combination of geranium carnation rhubarb and coriander at the heart of the fragrance. It is minty fresh and smooth it stays on for the whole day with exuberance. The bottom note is a mix of nutmeg vanilla amber and cedar which gives a youthful and a fresh vibe to the scent. Live Jazz is a must have scent for the summer time.

Size: 3.4 OZ

Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it, I mean it's pricey but so worth it. Great value.. expensive but like I said it's definitely worth buying! I bought this at Macy's. Where I buy all my perfumes lol. No need to improve! I love this and love hugging my boyfriend just to get a magnificent smell!
Jessica B.
Covina , CA
Omg I really like this product. I gave it to my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it. He tells me it's his favorite scent. He has a lot of different products to choose from but he loves this one. It last along time too I can still smell it hours later
Mayra R.
This perfume smells good and stays in your body for the whole day. It also have a good amount in the bottle and only have to use a bit since a little goes a long way.
ellen n.
my husband loves this and so do I. it smells heavenly amazing and awesome, very affordable and cost doent brake you
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Again I have to order this on line as well. If I don't order it online my aunt has to mail it to me from Michigan
Jazzy L.
Lynbrook, NY
Smells amazing on my boyfriend and my name is jazz so i know when he thinks of me
Victória A.
campo largo
This is truly refreshing, with citric and spicy touches around a woody fragrance. The bottle is stunning, a piece of art full of angles, compatible with the name. The liquid has a lightly amber tone, giving the final product an undeniable charm.
Great for sophisticated men, that love the best the world can give.
paoli g.
buensimo calidad perctaa espectacular ya estya todo listo me encanta un buen saludo de venexzuela es bueno