BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An easy-to-handle liquid liner with shimmery reflections that adds a touch of glamour instantly. This eyeliner features a fine, flexible brush that ensures precise contouring and a flawlessly even line with every application. Its long-wearing, silky formula glides on with intense, bold color that stays looking fresh throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Gostaria de saber se esse produto serve para pessoas com alergia.1 Answers
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
This is one of the best black eyeliners that i have ever purchased. I got it on their website and it was pretty expensive. However, i am a firm believer that what goes on your face should be totally fine to pay a tad bit more because you know it will not cause many damage.
LaChae R.
New Orleans, LA
I just started using this eyeliner, I honestly love it. The brush is perfect for winged liner. It is kind of pricey so I couldn't purchase as many as I'd like for my makeup kit but some things I don't mind paying for, and this is one.. quality over quantity right?!!!!
Taylor H.
Largo, FL
Liquid liner works the best for me especially this one it's super easy to apply and looks great. It's works great for the price it last really long and I would definitely buy this product again because it looks amazing and works perfectly.
Tiffany K.
One of the better liquid liners I've used. The price is a bit much, but the color is gorgeous and it lasts ages. I've been super happy with this with the exception of the price.
Dominique M.
Glides on really smoothly, beautiful product, easy to use, love the brush, a little pricey, this would definitely be a splurge buy but if you can buy it, buy it!
Ronisha S.
This liquid eyeliner goes on pretty smooth, giving you a really good cat eye which we love so much. Really easy to work with and always gives me the look I need!
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
One of the better liquid liners I've used. The price is not a bit much and the color is gorgeous and it lasts ages. I've been super happy with this product! I recommend yoou buy it!!
Sammi K.
The tip of the eyeliner is nice and thin which makes it easy to control what you are doing and get a really clean thin line or build it up for s thicker line
Rosy G.
Modesto, CA
I use this when I go out. It's so nice to have on. Especially since it's very easy to apply. With these dark brown eyes and that color things happen lol
Stephanie  Y.
Lawton, OK
Nice rich color. Easy to apply. It does smudge a little at corners of your eyes. I'd buy it again but still looking for the perfect "cat eye" liner.
leticia m.
Boa vista
Gostaria de saber se esse produto serve para pessoas com alergia.