Yves Saint Laurent Lips & Lashes Set uploaded by Erica S.

Yves Saint Laurent Lips & Lashes Set

An exclusive makeup set featuring Touche Eclat, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll, and Rouge Volupte Shine all tucked inside of a pink cosmetics pouch to take on the go. Create the signature Yves Saint Laurent look with the Lips & Lashes Set. This beauty kit features Touche eclat #2, a luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin and immediately erases the look of fatigue. The Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll sweeps on lasting volume and definition for 24 hours, and the mini Rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in #49 Rose Saint Germain conditions lips while giving them luscious color and brilliant shine. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 2.5 mL Touche Eclat in N 2 Luminous Ivory - 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll in #1 Black - 0.06 oz/ 1.77 mL Rouge Volupte Shine Lip Color in N 49 Saint Germain (mini size) - Pink cosmetics bag see more...

Erica S.
I'm not sure if this kit by YSL is still available because when I bought it, I remember the email stated it was an exclusive holiday set you could only purchase online from Sephora but you can buy each item individually though, minus the pink cosmetics pouch. Anywho, I am on the fence with this set by YSL. There was only 3 items included & it cost me a whopping $60 but compared to buying each item 1 by 1, then you're actually saving a pretty penny. The Touche Eclat #2 radiance pen, which is included in this kit, is nornally $42 alone, so you get the picture. Also in the kit is the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll & Rouge Volupte Shine. I already loved the Touche Eclat, amazing for under eye area. It just brightens everything up & look lifted & awake. The mascara is long wearing, not clumpy, dries quickly & gives volume. Wish it lenghtened too and the lipstick is in the color Rose Saint Germain #49. It feels so silky & shiney, almost how a gloss looks & feels.
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
I loved these products the lipsticks were easy to apply and were very long lasting. The colors were beautiful, and the mascara was not clumpy at all went in nicely. Overall this set is very affordable and well worth it!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves all Yves Saint Laurent Products, but this are essential for all girls! PERFECT for day, Important for night. And the lips color is Recommend for Pantone 2017. Higly Recommend to all girls, no matter age.
Soreny M.
Tampa , FL
The lipstick ūüíĄ is so beautiful ūüėć the color is amazing and will stay on for a long period of time, it's a must... mascara is great too this kit is expensive but it's a MUST ‚̧ūüíĄ
Heba A.
sugar land TX
I've heard really good reviews on this and I really really want it but I don't know where to get it so I thought this website might be a good place to see if I can get it and I love you so much
Jennifer H.
The pigment of the products are amazingly bright and bold. I fully recommend buying these products and using them every day. I have light skin and it shows up so nicely I would buy YSL again.
Sama H.
Orange, CA
Ysl has some of the best lipsticks ever. There moisturizing and the ingredients are high-quality. Their packaging is the best. Price is on the higher side but the quality is there!
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Necesito todo sobre esta marca, sobretodo los labiales que son fantásticos y ya los he probado, solo sé que se me agotaron y estoy rogando por uno de ellos!!! Lo necesito con todo mi ser y el rimmel es lo mejor
Cami W.
Saint Charles, MO
Loved this product! So moisturizing on my lips and it smelled amazing. The mascara looked great, no clumping and it never transferred or smudged into my skin when Inwould rub my eyes.
Gente que Kit maravilhoso é esse?
sinceramente inexplic√°vel
Qualidade maravilhosa ameii todos os produtos . Numa escala de 0 h√° 10 dou um 11

vanny e.
Que tanto sirve y pinta es buenos el producto?
Looking for a new mascara, is this one flakey?
ūüĆłT A.
How Can I have this product for free ??
Amberlyn D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Hey! I have been looking for a product that is comparable to Better Than Sex Mascara, since my store is always out of stock. Is this comparable? Does it clump?
Danica L.
How much does this cost and where can you get it from