Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sarah S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L’Homme offers a new, audacious blend. The fresh sensuality of sage is mingled with the depth of aromatic woody notes to create a distinctive signature. The traditional bottle of L’Homme is now home to the gray blue juice—a color that communicates the arch freshness of the modern scent and celebrates masculinity and freedom.

bailey j.
TOOTGAROOK
After trying so multiple fragrances and visits to the fragrance department store, the ultime is my favourite. It is comparable to dior sauvage but is unique, very dominant smell. The longevity is insane. I truly love this fragrance and highly recommend it.
Gannon L.
Toronto
A great scent for any man. This is the type of cologne that can carry you throughout the day and night. I've used several of the Yves Saint Laurent fragrances and would totally recommend. It's at a decent price point for everyday wear. A modern man smell.
Gabriela M.
Envigado
I'm a women and I love the good smell in a man. This fragrance is so good. I have a few friends with this fragrance and makes me crazy it's really good. Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime Eau De Parfum
Jagdeep J.
Very good perfume. long lasting and attractive smell. I bought it for second time .I use it in daily rountine
Anna B.
Perfume maravilhoso eu quero muito ele dei para meu namorado ele amou muito é maravilhoso recomendo super
Melqui G.
um ótimo perfume. Com um aroma muito forte mais ao mesmo tempo agradável. Recomendo pra quem gosta....
Perfeita embalagem desse perfume queria muito Mostar para meu marido essa marca parecer ótima. Delicia
Angela M.
N Palm Beach, FL
How long does the fragrance of this perfume last on the skin?
amanda f.
Larnelle H.
White Plains, NY
What’s does this smell like? Is I strong ?
sara o.
Quero um desses parece ser muito bom

Macy's