Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sarah S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L’Homme offers a new, audacious blend. The fresh sensuality of sage is mingled with the depth of aromatic woody notes to create a distinctive signature. The traditional bottle of L’Homme is now home to the gray blue juice—a color that communicates the arch freshness of the modern scent and celebrates masculinity and freedom.

Jonathan V.
Anaheim, CA
Smelled amazing. Definitely getting this one again. I used some of this for my buddy Michael's wedding and I had over a dozen people ask me what I was using because I smelled great. Would highly recommend
Max B.
Favorite cologne! Fresh scent and very versatile for both day and night time activities. Lasts long and grabs the attention of others. Be careful with bottle design however as if you drop it, you lose all of the cologne! It's made of glass afterall.
Mervyn H.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this cologne for a few months and people compliment on how great it smells. My girlfriend loves it as well and always reminds me to wear just so she could smell it.
Crispin Z.
Soledad, CA
This should be called gold in a bottle. It smells utterly good and I wanna bathe in it everyday but the price tag of it wont allow me to. Haha besides two to three sprays and you're good. Such a luxurious scent.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
My boyfriend owns this and I just love how it smells! It's definitely memorable and the smell is long lasting. It has a sort of "spicy" yet smooth smell to it.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Yessss!! Ugh I love when my husband wears YSL. this is probably one of my top three male scents. It's strong and bold, but clean and fresh at the same time.
Rick rick c.
Concord , CA
I always receive lots of compliments when wearing this. This product has a very soft yet masculine scent with also last all day
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love love the smell of these perfume !! Smells so delicious and great !! Totally recommend for everyone to try it out !!
Sonya H.
Philadelphia
This is the best cologne I used I keep getting compliments after compliments Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau De Toilette Spray
Richard C.
Fresno, CA
I have the gingerhombre version of this cologne and it smells so good. Its great for a summer smell because its light.
Angela M.
N Palm Beach, FL
How long does the fragrance of this perfume last on the skin?
amanda f.
Larnelle H.
White Plains, NY
What’s does this smell like? Is I strong ?
sara o.
Quero um desses parece ser muito bom

Macy's