BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L’Homme offers a new, audacious blend. The fresh sensuality of sage is mingled with the depth of aromatic woody notes to create a distinctive signature. The traditional bottle of L’Homme is now home to the gray blue juice—a color that communicates the arch freshness of the modern scent and celebrates masculinity and freedom.

Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is what I envision the muscley burly men to smell like from movies. Rugged and dark but not too overpowering. Such a sensual smell that draws you in and you can’t help but to want to take a big whiff of the smell.
Katherine K.
Orlando, FL
The scent is luxurious, but not heavy. For perfumes, it has a lasting effect, but the scent is not overpowering when you put it on. I am not the biggest fan of the bottle design, but that is not a selling point for me anyway when it comes to perfume.
Jeremy H.
Orono, ME
Great scent! It smells so good and I always get complements when I where it. Although it is a bit pricey, it does last a long time. I do think it is a good value for what you pay. Maybe just lower the price a little to reach more costumers
Kawai C.
This fragrance is a fantastic staple product! It's very earthy and light, which is a very refreshing combination. It's pleasant when you first smell it, but there's something about L'Homme that pulls you back in for a longer smell. It's very sexy, great for anyone who wants to feel confident.
Jonathan V.
Anaheim, CA
Smelled amazing. Definitely getting this one again. I used some of this for my buddy Michael's wedding and I had over a dozen people ask me what I was using because I smelled great. Would highly recommend
Max B.
Kearny, NJ
Favorite cologne! Fresh scent and very versatile for both day and night time activities. Lasts long and grabs the attention of others. Be careful with bottle design however as if you drop it, you lose all of the cologne! It's made of glass afterall.
Mervyn H.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this cologne for a few months and people compliment on how great it smells. My girlfriend loves it as well and always reminds me to wear just so she could smell it.
Crispin Z.
Soledad, CA
This should be called gold in a bottle. It smells utterly good and I wanna bathe in it everyday but the price tag of it wont allow me to. Haha besides two to three sprays and you're good. Such a luxurious scent.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
My boyfriend owns this and I just love how it smells! It's definitely memorable and the smell is long lasting. It has a sort of "spicy" yet smooth smell to it.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Yessss!! Ugh I love when my husband wears YSL. this is probably one of my top three male scents. It's strong and bold, but clean and fresh at the same time.
amanda f.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
How long does the fragrance of this perfume last on the skin?
sara o.
Quero um desses parece ser muito bom