Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime Eau De Parfum uploaded by Sarah S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L’Homme offers a new, audacious blend. The fresh sensuality of sage is mingled with the depth of aromatic woody notes to create a distinctive signature. The traditional bottle of L’Homme is now home to the gray blue juice—a color that communicates the arch freshness of the modern scent and celebrates masculinity and freedom.

Hillary M.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. It lasts all day, and that’s what I was hoping for since he is constantly face to face with customers. The smell is strong at first, but after a while it fades to a softer smell. Def going to buy him another one. The price is okay kind of high, but when it’s on sale it’s worth it.
William R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am the kind of person who doesn’t think about spending the extra buck on colognes. As soon as I smelled this one I knew it was amazing. When I put it on though, it was wayyy better than I could’ve thought. It smells great & it lasts for the whole day. Need me some more YSL!!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,403 reviews
This is what I envision the muscley burly men to smell like from movies. Rugged and dark but not too overpowering. Such a sensual smell that draws you in and you can’t help but to want to take a big whiff of the smell.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow this cologne smells amazing ! I gave it to my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it. The scent of sandalwood It’s elegant and fresh. Lovely bottle as well. Recommend it.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
This one needs to be loved by everyone more! It's so good! The rose note with the ginger, citrus and spices just make it magical. Its an elegant fragrance that really shines in the Spring and Summer. It only lasts around 5 hours on the skin but its a magical scent.
Sean T.
San Antonio
Well YsL you did good here! My go to office scent , and steal of a deal at my local Dillard’s . This is already my 2nd bottle , and even though it’s longevity is good , I still go through it. Offer a 10oz and we’re all set lol
Jeremy Q.
Magna
Oh man is this a great fragrance. You can definitely tell it's a flanker of L'Homme, but the rose makes it so sexy. Its versatility is off the charts too. It is good for pretty much any occasion.
Katherine K.
Orlando, FL
The scent is luxurious, but not heavy. For perfumes, it has a lasting effect, but the scent is not overpowering when you put it on. I am not the biggest fan of the bottle design, but that is not a selling point for me anyway when it comes to perfume.
Jeremy H.
Orono, ME
Great scent! It smells so good and I always get complements when I where it. Although it is a bit pricey, it does last a long time. I do think it is a good value for what you pay. Maybe just lower the price a little to reach more costumers
Kawai C.
This fragrance is a fantastic staple product! It's very earthy and light, which is a very refreshing combination. It's pleasant when you first smell it, but there's something about L'Homme that pulls you back in for a longer smell. It's very sexy, great for anyone who wants to feel confident.
Angela M.
N Palm Beach, FL
How long does the fragrance of this perfume last on the skin?
amanda f.
Larnelle H.
White Plains, NY
What’s does this smell like? Is I strong ?
sara o.
Quero um desses parece ser muito bom

Macy's