BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An explosion of energy, the story of a man always in motion. A magnetic, fierce blend of woody freshness, with a wave of citrus notes warmed by a sensual, ambery trail. This LHOMME SPORT Yves Saint Laurent Gift Set contains a 3.3 oz. Eau de Toilette... see more...

Janice A.
Tampa
Wonderful smell, is one of my favorites! I used three bottle in a year. I bought from Macy's usually and is not a strong smell, I hava a baby so I'm not using strong smells so it's perfect, I don't use more than 2 kinds of perfumes at the same time but now with this one it's enough.
Elise T.
This is very expensive for such little products but very goood scent and pretty packaging. Though it is simalar to many other perfumes I still believe it was a good buy. I bought this online on the YSL website a while back for a friend than ended up buying one for time too!!
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
Got this for my hubby and I love when he wears it. Smells amazing and last for hrs. It can be a little pricey but worth every penny.
Yairin M.
I like  this for a gift to anyone who likes This. It is a nice aroma to it and a very cute packaging to it too and I like it
Alinson L.
Great scent and I'm not into perfumes like that. I don't usually wear perfume but when I wear one it's usually this one.
Bruna A.
I never brought this product, but all the fragances from this brand are so awesome, so i supposed tha this product is very good.
Jonny s.
Newtown
Bought as a gift for my mum and she said she loves the whole set. The packaging the box and the fragrance 8 out of 10 she gave