Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette uploaded by Sash N.Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Sport Eau De Toilette uploaded by Murphy M.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An explosion of energy, L’Homme Sport tells the story of a man always in motion. A magnetic, fierce blend of woody freshness joins a wave of citrus notes and is warmed by a sensual, ambery trail.

Ali B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love when my boyfriend wears this scent. It smells so amazing and the smell lasts all day. It is pretty expensive but if you're looking to spend some money on cologne then this is a good one!
Lauren M.
Camarillo, CA
I spent about 30 minutes in Ulta a few weeks back with a sales associate testing each of the YSL colognes for my fiance. This smells so amazing, I can't get enough of it! Ladies, great gift idea for your man, it's a very light/airy/fresh smell but doesn't have a musky/amber or baby powder essence, both of which I hate. He loves it too! A must-buy.
Lloraley A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the sexiest scent ever! When I smell this on my guy it gives me all the feels. I think that this is what a man should look like. Not only does it smell fantastic it is also long wearing and never over powering. The are several scents within this line and they all smell amazing.
Jerry T.
Bellevue, WA
this is a great everyday scent, you can wear to the office or a casual night out. it does not overpower but you should still try it on before you buy as it will mix with your natural scent.
Murphy M.
Banning, CA
This cologne smell just amazing even my brother has it and my girlfriend loves when I where but she also hate when I where it cause she thinks it's going to attract girls to me.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Gave this cologne to my husband for father's day and he loved it. I loved the smell of it even though it costs a pretty penny. The scent is very long lasting and I would recommend you pick it up for the special man in your life
Arootin A.
A very sexy date night scent. It stays on all day and it really melts into the skin and works differently with everyone. The bottle is gorgeous for display and it lasts forever. One of my favorite colognes of all time.
Femi A.
Smells really good. Heavy lid. Nice perfume. So sweet. I have used other perfumes that are more long lasting than this perfume. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to smell fresh, clean and inviting.
NEVIN M.
North Bergen, NJ
Got this for my husband and LOVE the smell. Problem is that it does not last long. Which mean he has to spraying. Which means you have to refill much sooner than other colognes!
Israel V.
Love this fragrance. It’s very fresh, but still very masculine. It’s hard to find in stores, I bought mine at Macy’s, but they no longer carry it unfortunately.