BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent LHomme shower gel tube for men is infused with the same aroma as the signature eau de toilette spray, which opens with top notes of bergamot, cedarwood and Chinese ginger, fusing with a heart of violet leaves, basil flowers and white pepper, all of which sits on top of a smooth base of sandalwood, Virginia cedarwood and vetiver. Fragrance Direct customers love our range of Yves Saint Laurent fragrances and toiletries, and this Yves Saint Laurent LHomme shower gel tube for men is a particularly popular purchase as it provides an invigorating shower experience, leaving skin cleansed and hydrated. Yves Saint Laurent was born in the former French Algeria region in 1936, and moved to Paris at the age of 17, being hired as assistant to Christian Dior. Laurent was appointed head of the House of Dior after his death, then launched his own fashion label in 1961, and quickly forged a reputation as one of the most influential fashion designers in the world. The YSL product collection here at Fragrance Direct includes a whole host of fragrances and toiletries for both men and women.

Sean F.
Gainesville, FL
I got this one day when I was walking around the mall. I was in the mood to spend some money, but didn't want to purchase a full sized cologne. It definitely smells great and lasts for a while; however, I feel like it is too expensive for everyday wear.
Crystal I.
Boynton Beach, FL
My husband loves this shower gel, he pairs it with the actual fragrance we he uses this to make the fragrance last longer. The woodsy smell is so sensual I love when he uses this scent.
leslie G.
Almost everyone has the same aroma my husband loves is tolerable aroma but I feel it is like for people over 40
Tia K.
Fort worth, TX
Fiancé liked it, he still has other brands he prefers but this was a good product. Just a matter of taste
Julia H.
This is honestly such a great smelling product and it gets you nice and clean too! Recommended.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
This may be my favorite product my fiancé has purchased, the cologne also smells wonderful!
Ali W.
I bought this shower gel for my boyfriend. He uses it often. It smells okay.
Jackie B.
This is so nice smelling. My partner received it for Christmas last year and loved it. Smelled amazing. Not too strong. Lasted all day. Would recommend it
sabrina p.
Montreal, QC
Love the smell of this. Can't get enough. Not too strong but last. Definitely recommend