BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #6 in Cologne

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something wh...3 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
Jay C.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
There are a much of variations to this scent. Some are more spicy and some are more woodsy. This one is my all time favorite. It has lasting power and i get compliments on the scent every time i wear it and thats practically every single day. I will say this is a perfect safe gift if  ladies are trying to gift there man a scent. It's an all day kind of scent meaning, you can wear it to work and you can wear it going out at night.  It has peppery notes. I can smell the ginger in there also.  Its just all around great.
Jason S.
Classic fragrance.  I wear this scent when I want to add a little spice to my evening.  The bottle is so fun and whimsical that I leave it on the sink to add a little class to the bathroom.  I typically get compliments when I wear it for a night out in New York City.  Such flavor!
Chuong L.
Metairie , LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Very classy and refreshing scent. There are times throughout the day that I would forget I have the scent on until someone compliments me for it. Got it as a gift and use it almost everyday for work. Has definitely been on my top 3 list for awhile now.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Such a good scent. It doesn't last as long as it use to but it's a good one! It smells like apple and ginger and fits the Spring and Fall seasons perfectly. Though it's a little dated, this one should always be on your shelf. Ladies also really enjoy it!
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This fragrance is a men's caloghn but me and my bestfriend are women and we love it. So I think it's more of a unisex scent. Men or women would be able to wear it I can really explain the smell but the notes are lovely it is like no other perfume I have worn it's spicy yet woody earthy and citrusy. It has top notes of bergamot, ginger and lemon. Middle notes of spices, white pepper, basil, and violet leaf. Base notes of Tonka bean, Tahitian get over, and cedar.
Javier S.
Chicago
YSL L'homme. The original. Still a goody. I've purchased in the past and yes, rebought. YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME is an excellent choice and has some longevity. You may want to spray 4-5 sprays away from clothing. It is a masculine woody scent with  a hint of amber. Opportunity: You may need to respray in the middle of workday.

Please take a look at the flankers such as L'HOMME Intense and yes the the no intro needed for La Nuit de L'homme
Ashley 💋.
Tampa
This one of their best fragrances. It's a nice light scent , not overpowering. The scent can be described as floral but not overpowering. I picked one up at sephora during one of the VIB sales. I don't definitely rebuy. They could make the bottle look a little nicer. But other than that it's great.
Jacob L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm currently wearing this fragrance and am enjoying every minute of it. It's fresh, kinda sweet and very alluring. It is a very safe scent and good for almost any occasion any time of year. YSL L'Homme is a great all around cologne that really any guy should have as part of his wardrobe.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie D.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?