YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME Men Eau De Toilette Spray

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

Cual es la diferencia entre el perfume normal y este?
I ordered YSL l'homme eau de toilette online. I received the product with the name but the package is solid black with a silver hexagon... The package I knew and in the picture on the website was like goldish/light brown(thin stripes) with a silver hexagon... What is the difference bw these two? Did I receive a wrong product?
Start your review of YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME Men Eau De Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
L'homme is such a bright and smooth fragrance. I love the way it opens. I currently only have a sample of this but man I can't stop smelling this at all. I love how there is ginger at the top along with lemon, and my favorite, bergamot. The opening of the ginger is really smooth on the nose with the citrus. The violet leaf gives it that velvet feel that YSL has and then the tonka and vetiver ground it. The heart features some spice notes, white pepper, basil, and the very awesome violet leaf note. Let me just say, any men's fragrance with Violet Leaf is a great try. It may not be the craziest thing ever but you can bank on a nice experience. It just gives a velvet touch. Lastly, in the base there is Tonka Bean, Tahitian Vetiver, and Cedar.

Yves Saint Laurent YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME Men Eau De Toilette Spray

Yves Saint Laurent YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME Men Eau De Toilette Spray
San Antonio
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This cologne smells fabulous. I bought it for my husband a few years ago and he loves it. It’s not too strong but has real staying power and lasts all day. It’s fresh and bright (citrus notes from the bergamot) while also being very woodsy and round (slight floral notes and a hint of sweetness from tonal). It has notes of cedar, pepper and vetiver - some of my favorites. Would highly recommend to any man or woman looking for a timeless scent for all seasons!
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a smooth talker type smell .. nice an soft kind of like a nice good moisturizer smell very soft ever an every occasion but yet not to strong an over powering smell ... love the fact you can not go wrong wearing this on good every day event like a school reunion .. a good business trip or just a good let me go to the office an come home an relax ... an even pop! Open a beer !!
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing... My husbabd wore this fragrance in our first date. Later I start using a little big myself, I'm the kind of girl that love to wear men's cologne... The combination of the different notes are perfect bergamot, ginger and vetiver with a little sweet touch make this fragrance just exquisite... YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME Men Eau De Toilette Spray
Worcester, MA
YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME Men Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Dana J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a mens cologne and I tend to get overwhelmed easily bu mens scents they have a way of being too strong and just overpowering. This is for sure one of my new favorite mens scents. It is not too strong and one spray is enough. It is many without being too musky. It is pricey but worth it.
The best smell I have ever smelled on a guy... This is a warm but not vanilla smell it’s warm and super light but it’s like really comforting and very complementing towards my nasal passages it doesn’t hurt it doesn’t make me have a weird facial expression it just gets me in the mood it’s a soft but very masculine smell but not in a disgusting body odor type of way
Brooklyn , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This fragrance is great especially for men who don’t know what fragrance to start with. It’s pretty inexpensive and smells amazing. This is a toilette so the fragrance may not last as long as a Parfum. But just from having this fragrance for years it does linger on my sweaters and jackets making it better than some toilette fragrances out there.
This is what my husband uses and it smells AMAZING. It’s long lasting and you only need one spritz. Only complaint is that it’s very expensive. Overall I think it’s worth it though since it smells so great. It’s worth saying, I’m extremely picky with scents, most give me a headache and this does not as long as my husband doesn’t use too much.
Kissimmee, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my least favorite YSL cologne. It is very... mature smelling. It is very in your face and it stays that way no matter how long you wear it. My Fiance loves it. I personally do not love it. Its not terrible but it could definitely use some sweet notes. But then again, some like the mature smell. If you do, then this might be for you.
Allen Park, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The original. The mega. The ultimate. The crispness and sportiness whilst still have that perfect aroma of a high class fragrance. When I’m wearing YSL, people know this isn’t any typical “Bod” or “Axe” they know this is the real deal! I couldn’t be more satisfied and I have nothing negative to say about this fragrance whatsoever at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MIAMI, FL