BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #7 in Cologne

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Family: Fresh
Type: Fresh Woody
Key Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• How would you rate this product? Worth buying?1 Answers
  • Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something wh...3 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am totally in love with all L'Homme from YSL. They all have a chic, classy of their own attractive smell. Great price for a beautiful Men's fragrance like that. Stays on all day and still smells awesome at the end of the day. If you are looking for a holiday gift for your special man, son, brother, father I absolutely recommend any of YSL men's fragrances!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Such a good scent. It doesn't last as long as it use to but it's a good one! It smells like apple and ginger and fits the Spring and Fall seasons perfectly. Though it's a little dated, this one should always be on your shelf. Ladies also really enjoy it!
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This fragrance is a men's caloghn but me and my bestfriend are women and we love it. So I think it's more of a unisex scent. Men or women would be able to wear it I can really explain the smell but the notes are lovely it is like no other perfume I have worn it's spicy yet woody earthy and citrusy. It has top notes of bergamot, ginger and lemon. Middle notes of spices, white pepper, basil, and violet leaf. Base notes of Tonka bean, Tahitian get over, and cedar.
Javier S.
Chicago
YSL L'homme. The original. Still a goody. I've purchased in the past and yes, rebought. YVES SAINT LAURENT L'HOMME is an excellent choice and has some longevity. You may want to spray 4-5 sprays away from clothing. It is a masculine woody scent with  a hint of amber. Opportunity: You may need to respray in the middle of workday.

Please take a look at the flankers such as L'HOMME Intense and yes the the no intro needed for La Nuit de L'homme
Amanda E.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This definitely lingers, which isn't a bad thing. It's quite rich and woodsy, but I wouldn't call it strong. The fragrance seems to smell the same on nearly anyone I've smelled it on.
Viktoriya L.
Vancouver , WA
Oh my YSL for men is one of my favorite colognes! My husband has almost all of them it is a very sexy smelling cologne sometimes I’ll use it on myself too (when I sneak it from my hubs) I’ve repurchased this cologne for my husband he’s been using it for 5 years and we will forever be loyal to it. I highly recommend it
Ashley 💋.
Tampa
This one of their best fragrances. It's a nice light scent , not overpowering. The scent can be described as floral but not overpowering. I picked one up at sephora during one of the VIB sales. I don't definitely rebuy. They could make the bottle look a little nicer. But other than that it's great.
Jacob L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm currently wearing this fragrance and am enjoying every minute of it. It's fresh, kinda sweet and very alluring. It is a very safe scent and good for almost any occasion any time of year. YSL L'Homme is a great all around cologne that really any guy should have as part of his wardrobe.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love all YSL colognes but this one is probably my favorite. This is the cologne you can wear to go out or for work. Compliments come included. Pricy, but worth every ounce. Long lasting and very fresh scent.
You won’t regret your purchase. Guaranteed.
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?