Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Eau De Toilette uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #93 in Cologne

Top notes of basil and violet leaf enhanced by sharp spicy notes of nutmeg and pink pepper create a burst of freshness while deep woody vetiver and patchouli notes enriched with warm tones of leather create a trail of masculine sensuality.

• "My fiancé tried this and absolutely loved this scent." in 1 review
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
BUY THIS FOR YOUR HUSBAND
Trust me. The scent literally brightens my mood and makes me happy. It makes my man smell sexy. I love it and I would definitely recommend it. The packaging is beautiful, so it makes for a great luxury gift! Treat your man!
Lelu F.
Yukon, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smells so nice. Compared to other YSL s Libre has a different note. It s sporty, casual, classy,chic and elegant all at the same time. I just love how the notes start and end on the skin. Such a great scent love it so much!
Ben B.
Columbus, Oh
Honestly this was just ok. I would prefer a different smell from them as Id liked others in the past. But it was good enough to wear as something new now and then.
Dwayne C.
This has quickly become one of my favorites. I like to factor in many things when I wear a fragrance and tend to wear a different one for different days. However, I find myself wearing this often. The smell is different and that's what I like about it and I cannot tell you how many compliments I get from wearing this. I love this fragrance as well because it isn't overpowering. I have to be very careful about what I wear to work being that I work in a call center environment, and this is perfect for that, as long as you don't overdo it of course!
Jessic M.
Pomona, CA
Okay so a dear friend of mine had a house warming party for she and her husband whom had recently came home from Iraq. She had a list of items in which she would like a a heart beat the items she knew were expensive so didn't expect anyone to purchase but she would love to have. One that list was this, a Henry Bendle candle set and a few items from Crate & Barrel. My husband and I agreed to purchase this one based on it having 2 hearts lol. My husband loved the scent so much we also got one for ourselves lol!! And that was all his idea hehe!!
Alyssa L.
Woodbridge, VA
I was walking through Macy's when this first came out and I quickly smelled it and fell in LOVE!!! My allergies are really bad and most colognes bother me, but not this one. Since it was close to Valentine's day I bought it for my boyfriend (now husband) and he loves it too. He always jokes that if he wants some "special attention" he just has to put a spray of this on. I even spray this on his pillow when he's deployed because it's so yummy.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I like to try new designers and the fact i work at a retail store i can try a product before purchasing helps out a lot. so one day i gave this a try and the complements keep coming in. i wore it for around a week before i actually purchased my own bottle. trust me you will not regret it
Lorenzo H.
El Cajon, CA
BY FAR MY FAVORITE COLOGNE EVER! It has the right scent, not to heavy but not to light. The perfect mixture. I've bought it numerous times because of how good it is. It's very fresh and I just love it. I would so buy it again because it's the bomb.com!
Jay C.
Nashville, TN
Excellent fragrance. The cologne does not smell too "heavy," but rather maintains a nice light, airy smell so it is not too overpowering. While this is expensive, the scent and bottle itself seem to make up for the price. I am interested to try some other YSL colognes before buying this one again.
Arturo P.
Caruthers, CA
Libre is one that can be used all year round, people recommends certain fragrances for certain seasons but Libre honestly is strong enough to be enjoyed on a cold night in winter and crisp enough to cruise through Summer. It's YSL so be prepared on the price, but you cannot go wrong
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I don't think I've ever seen this one. He wears the Intense now and before it was just the original (clear liquid in a clear bottle) does it smell as good as them?
ava a.
Is this okay for younger men?