Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Eau de Toilette uploaded by Mykeisha c.
3 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Break free with L'Homme Libre. This modern, woody scent opens with bergamot and violet leaves and is enlivened with a shiver of nutmeg and pink pepper. A classic fragrance with an unexpected freshness, it expresses the contagious power of freedom. Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Violet Leaves, Basil, Patchouli, Vetiver. Star Anise, Nutmeg, Pink Pepper, Leather Accord. Style: Carefree. Hedonist. Influencer. see more...

• I don't think I've ever seen this one. He wears the Intense now and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "My fiancé tried this and absolutely loved this scent." in 1 review
Lorenzo H.
Lorenzo H.
El Cajon, CA
BY FAR MY FAVORITE COLOGNE EVER! It has the right scent, not to heavy but not to light. The perfect mixture. I've bought it numerous times because of how good it is. It's very fresh and I just love it. I would so buy it again because it's the bomb.com!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Flagstaff, AZ
This one and the original are my all time favorite scents for my husband. He loves them and he is not a cologne person. They smell crisp and clean and are not heavy so they are great for everyday wear.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Smells very good and love the way the bottles looks. I spray once and i can smell it on me all day. Love this, not a strong scent and yes a bit pricey but definitely worth it .
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Roseville , MI
I received a sample of this cologne at #sephora and gave it to my husband! He loves it and so do I! A crisp clean masculine scent
Alex M.
Alex M.
Currently my boyfriends cologne!! I love it. So masculine and refreshing. Has a very distinct scent that is so sexual :)
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
I have this fragrance in another type it's sort if feminine and vanillaish it's more of a fall type and I love it
Christina S.
Christina S.
Master Groomer Expert
It's called smells amazing and the bottle is very unique my husband enjoys it just not the price tag
CVT/ Ligia R.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Woooi!! Highly recomnend. My frien used this fragance so is very very fantastic. highly recommend.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Yves Saint Laurent is a well trusted brand this smells amazing.. I would definitely recommend this
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
Another one of my boyfriends favorite. I love when he wears it. It smells so good.
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
I don't think I've ever seen this one. He wears the Intense now and before it was just the original (clear liquid in a clear bottle) does it smell as good as them?