BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in the year 2013. This aquatic fragrance has a blend of lemon verbena, watery notes, pink pepper, aldehydes, basil, violet, amber, leather, musk, vetiver, and cashmeran. see more...

monica v.
monica v.
Del Valle, TX
I got this for my husben he loves this i love being right by him when he has this on very long lasting great sent! got it at sephora for 60$ great buy
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Summerville , SC
I bought this for an ex and I could never get enough of him when he wore it. I always wanted to inhale his scent. Such a great cologne.
Ayris O.
Ayris O.
Sanford, FL
My man smelled great after this Cologne it was like je was a new man and smelled better than ever. It is pricey but so worth it.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
This spicy scent is incredible! It makes me feel so luxurious and sophisticated! Must try ladies!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
I love this scent, it lasts a long time, and yet it doesn't overpower the room.
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
My favorite men's cologne. My husband has been wearing it for years after I bought it way back. Definitely pricey but the smell lasts all day without being overpowering. He uses 1 spray every morning and I can still smell it when he gets home hours later.
Chantel H.
Chantel H.
Love love love!! Gave this to my bf and I can't stop smelling him lol yum!! He really likes it. Ysl cologne is always good
Sara K.
Sara K.
I don't have words to discribe how much i love this fragrance it stays on my body for 4 h