BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

L'Homme Libre Cologne Tonic by Yves Saint Laurent is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. L'Homme Libre Cologne Tonic was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge. Top notes are lemon verbena, watery notes and pink pepper; middle notes are aldehydes, basil and violet; base notes are amber, leather, musk, vetiver and cashmeran.

Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Es una fragancia para usarla durante el día, es bastante fresca y muy ligera, no es tan fuerte, si es de larga duración, da una sensación de limpieza, se puede usar después de ir al gimnasio
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
My favorite men's cologne. My husband has been wearing it for years after I bought it way back. Definitely pricey but the smell lasts all day without being overpowering. He uses 1 spray every morning and I can still smell it when he gets home hours later.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I personally don't like this specific scent. I like the regular l'homme and the l'homme nuit but the libre is just sporty for my liking. There's this musk and citrus smell I just don't like and my boyfriend doesn't either.
Ruby G.
Waco, TX
This is my absolute favorite cologne. I got it for my boyfriend and when he wears this cologne there is nothing he can't ask that I won't say yes to. It has a very nice scent. I LOVE IT!
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I really like the new version and this one smells so nice and I love it. I will buy again over and over. My husband likes this one too because it last longer.
monica v.
Del Valle, TX
I got this for my husben he loves this i love being right by him when he has this on very long lasting great sent! got it at sephora for 60$ great buy
Heather L.
I absolutely love this scent on my significant other. On first spritz it smells refreshing but then it dries down slightly powdery and musky on him.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I bought this for an ex and I could never get enough of him when he wore it. I always wanted to inhale his scent. Such a great cologne.
Ayris O.
Sanford, FL
My man smelled great after this Cologne it was like je was a new man and smelled better than ever. It is pricey but so worth it.
Lindsey N.
I bought this for my husband last Christmas, the BEST smelling cologne. It is totally worth the price as it last a long time.

back