BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A fresh take on the YSL L'Homme Libre fragrance for men, YSL L'Homme Libre EDT is an every day fragrance which is youthful and vibrant. A masculine scent, it features top notes of Star Anise, Bergamot, Violet Leaf and Basil, heart notes of Pink Pepper and Nutmeg and base notes of Patchouli and Vetiver. YSL LHomme Libre is alluring and fresh, with high quality ingredients giving it a luxury scent. YSL LHomme Libre Eau de Toilette is a fantastic fragrance for men, in a stylish glass bottle with the YSL branding giving it a cool, edgy finish.

Jc C.
Silver Spring, MD
I am not a big fan of using after shave lotions or buy it them however the smell of YSL products is amazing, hey thats my personal opinion I just don't like to use after shave products
Leena K.
I loooove and his scent n always get for my husbands birthday. Not even a surprise anymore. It's masculine without being overpowering. Lovely
Bhavana M.
Smells so good on my boyfriend's skin whenever he uses it. The smell lingers for hours and is not too strong that it gives you headaches.
Ashley C.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells great! Awesome for your hubby and great for a gift! Can be a little pricey but well worth the money!
derica a.
Hubby smells fabulous when he wears this cologne. Long lasting, and fresh. I love when he wears it!
Latisha H.
My man loves this so I got this for him and of course he loved it too. I love the way this smells
yoceline s.
My father likes this for himself he doesn't think it's overpowering I think it smells amazing
Melissa H.
This stuff smells really good! The cologne is better but I could smell this all day long!
Emma S.
My hubby loves this. Loves the bottle and the smell. He wears it to work and says its a professional feeling smell