BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Intensify the power of seduction. The new masculine addition from Yves Saint Laurent is a provocative blend of woody notes wrapped in a sensual suede accord. The magnetic power of L'Homme is now even more irresistible. Notes: Italian Cedrat, Bergamot, White Pepper, Orange Flower, Violet Leaf, Indian Davana, Cedar Wood, Suede Accord, Benzoin Siam. Style: Elegant. Desirable. Charismatic. see more...

Emily B.
Union City, NJ
Any fragance from YSL is great for women and men. They have great quality perfume but expensive. The quality of the product beats the price because one can't resist this perfume.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
SO much love it and feels good for it.I love love love this smell. I've been drawn to this brand for quite awhile and when the sales lady showed me this I instantly fell in love with the spiciness of the scent. I recommend others to buy it.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
This perfume smells very good. Its a classic scent and i like to use it for special occasions. I have been wearing it for years
Nate K.
Indianapolis, IN
Yves Saint Laurent is a foundation brand that paves the way for so many others, this product is no exception. It is amazing.
Eduardo M.
Kew gardens, NY
I wills have to say that this is by far the best perfume I’ve ever own... the smell will transport you to another world
Alena H.
Fullerton, CA
I really like the way this stuff smells! Not too overpowering and not too "musky", its just right!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I love the smell!.... Also, the package is really cute which is what I like.
member-77f79079e
Wetaskiwin ab
Ysl products always impress me they stay on point with their scents. Love them.