BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #8 in Fragrance for Him

Infused with the force of attraction of a man with style and sensuality, this fresh, woody fragrance is effervescent with bright, sparkling notes of bergamot, ginger, and vetiver. This fragrance of contrasts is a unique combination of luxury, art, and modernity for timeless elegance.

Notes: Bergamot, Cedar, Ozonic Notes, White Ginger, Basil Flower, White Pepper, Violet Leaves, Cedarwood, Haiti Vetiver, Tonka Bean.

Style: Magnetic. Sensual. Intriguing.

• Does the smell come off as a strong smell or something which is b...1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
  • Would my brother like this? he's 15.9 Answers
Mrrrr G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
Love this scent it’s light and fresh and I get tons of compliments and feedback from it! On the downside it doesn’t last quite long on me. Which is unfortunate because I really like the smell! Overall though great scent that I love wearing in the spring and summer!YVES SAINT LAURENT 20965728 YSL LHOMME EDT SPRAY
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Paris Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 oz/125 ml more...
I received a sample of this delicious concoction in my Ulta magazine. It smells amazing! Smells very refined, luxe and classy. I would have loved it if my boyfriend would buy the full size version, but it's so expensive. The scent is definitely very masculine and appealing, not to mention the packaging looks incredible and Yves is a fantastic brand.
Emanuel M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
L'HOMME SMELLS AMAZING!!!! It is very versatile. You can wear it to weddings or at the office or very casually. It is a pleasant smell that no one will dislike. The only problem is the projection and longevity of the scent does not seem to go far. This does have a purpose though. If your on a date you're going to be close to someone you don't want to strong cuz I own this going to choke them out so this is a good one for that occasion. But for a first date where you might not be really close to them maybe sitting across from them they might not even smell this on you. Definitely Owen there for Netflix and chill occasion also. I think it works best in warm weather but not super hot weather. I mostly wear this in the spring and fall. One of my wife's favorite colognes
Chris W.
Rochester, MN
I'm a fan of this scent! It strikes me as more of a mans man fragrance. It's my front runner every time I leave for a night on the town. I frequently get compliments from women and men, I just don't know how to pronounce the name!
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
THIS IS LIFE, when it comes to men's cologne! It smells great in my husband and honestly I've worn it before to bed and love the way it smells! My husband gets compliments on it all the time. Very clean, noticeable but not obnoxious, really just perfect!
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
As a female I love this scent..... because it gives me a balance where I don't smell to masculine but still feminine at the same time. Plus it last a while if put on straight out the shower.
Tyrone B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette Spray, 6.7 Fl.Oz more...
I've been wearing this fragrance for over 8 years. Its smell is bright, fresh and brings a bit of nostalgia. As of lately, I have been using using it more sparingly, not wanting to over indulge in the scent. I think the only reason it's rated to slow among choices for men is because many might be unaware of its beauty.
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Review for: Paris Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 oz/75 ml more...
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Raihn D.
Ormond Beach, FL
I know that this is marketed as a men's fragrance but I absolutely love the way it wears on myself. It is just fruity and spicy enough to border a unisex scent. It is an edgy scent not overpowering at all and honestly makes me feel sexy and powerful.
Monique V.
San Antonio
Review for: Other more...
This colonge is the best colonge for all ages. Every man should own this. I get my husband the supersize bottle. 6 oz. He says he gets compliments all the time even from guys..lol. smells great and sexy
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
What is your favorite store to purchase this cologne?
Daniel S.
Laredo, TX
How many times do you spray this cologne?
alfredo s.
There are like three different colognes of this brand, which one would you say is the best?
Julie R.
Pico rivera, CA
Can I find a set for this one? Body wash or lotion?
Amanda L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How does this stuff smell?